Idk what to title this but its a grayson imagine |G|

This idea was from @KingDolans , and I know this wasn't really a request but I'm just gonna use her name \( * — * )/

*************

  I hugged Grayson's bare torso from behind, he was making pancakes. My favorite! (literally i love crispy big
pancakes like sidjs)

He chuckles and turns around, wrapping his arms around my neck. His sent filled my nostrils instantly making me happy.

  "Morning babe," Gray mumbled.

  "Morning," I smile against him.

  "Want some pancakes?" He asked.

  "Sure," I pull away from our hug.

  I take a seat at the counter thing and run my fingers through my hair, Grayson places a plate of four pancakes near me and I smile.

  "Thanks, babe," I said.

  "Its nothing," He shrugged.

  I began eating when I remembered a question I was meaning to ask Grayson.

  "Hey, Grayson?" I ask, placing my fork down on the plate.

  "Yeah," He looks over at me.

  "Yesterday, I saw Ethan's snapchat and you had your hands in your pants while sleeping," I said quickly.

  His cheeks flush red, "Oh, uh. See-"

  "What were you dreaming about?" I raise my eyebrow.

  A smirk appeared on his face as he turned off the stove, he walked over to me and placed a hand on my thigh. My breath hitched as he started to slowly rub my thigh up and down.

  "Well, ya see," He chuckles. "Me and you, we were home alone -like now- and while we were cuddling in silence. I thought of the sexy things we could be doing instead. Like, our bodies on each others, our breathing quickening because of the sexual tension," He whispered in my ear, then nibbled at it.

  I was so close to hyperventilating. Literally his voice is so fucking hot. I looked at him and gulped.

  "I realized I had a boner, and you noticed a couple seconds after. You pried our clothes off and hop on me, lining me up at your wet pussy. Mm, the pleasure was amazing. After we both came, you put your head lower down. Thats when your mouth was working it magic," He added, now starting to kiss my neck.

  (i'm gonna stop you for a sec. how sexy would this be? just having him like talk like that to you?? i'll take it any day)

"Robyn, I need you," He moaned out.

Dammit. I roughly smashed my lips on his and unbuckled his belt. He took off my panties -since I was in just his long t-shirt- and he lifted up my shirt a little.

  Grayson started to gaze his hand around my clit, making me jump a bit from sensitivity. I roll my head back as I felt him slip a finger inside me, starting to pump it back and forth.

"Damn, Robyn. You're tight," Gray complimented as my fingers tighten around his fingers.

"I'm close, baby," I moaned, grinding my hips to meet with his fingers.

I held onto his shoulders as I felt myself about to release. Grayson pulled his fingers out and licked them, but I didn't cum yet. I groan in frustration.

He chuckled to himself and let his pants and boxers. His member sprung up to his stomach, I smirked.

"Mm," I moan quietly at the sight.

"Its all yours," He smirked.

I got off the chair and took his hand, bringing him to the couch. He sat down and I straddled his waist, making my body go down on his hard, filling me up all the way.

"Oh, fuck, Robyn," Gray moaned, quickly gripping onto my hips.

I start rolling my hips. Back and forth, he helped me move fast and hard. My fingers were tangled in his hair as I moaned his name, nonstop.

  I bounced up and down on him, the pleasure was so incredible. I felt myself clench around him and we both let out a throaty moan.

  I tightened the grip on Grayson's hair and he smirked. His eyes met mine.

"I'm so in love with you Robyn," He breathed out, smashing his lips on mine.

I smiled and pulled away, me and Grayson rested our foreheads on each others. We let out small moans as our lips lightly brushed against each others a few times.

"Oh Grayson, I'm so fucking close," I moaned out, nuzzling my head in his neck.

"I know baby, just hold on," He grunted.

"I can't. Please, Grayson," I whimpered, rolling my head back.

"Just let it go (can't hold it back anymore)," He gently kissed my neck.

I then released, grunting after. Grayson soon came inside me, luckily, I'm on the pill. He threw his head back and squeezed his eyes shut.

"Damn, Robyn. You're so fucking hot," He smirked at me.

"Mm, ditto to you," I grin.

I got off Grayson and he got up, going to get our clothes. He tossed me my bra and panties, I put them on, along with my -well Grayson's- t-shirt back on.

  I stood up and ran my fingers through my hair as Grayson wrapped his arms around my waist.

  "I love you, Robyn," He smiles.

  "I love you too, Grayson," I smile back, planting a small kiss on his lips.

  "Best. Live. Porn. Ever," Me and Gray shot our heads towards the steps.

  ALL THE FUCKING BOYS WERE SITTING THERE WATCHING US.

  "I'm so hard, right now," Aaron confessed.

  "Same dude," All the boys nodded, looking me up and down.

  I blush from embarrassment and burry my head in Grayson's bare chest.

******

Okay, I am never going to end my imagines normal ;)

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG AND IM SORRY FOR EVERYONE WAITING FOR AN IMAGINE! IM SUCH A PROCRASTINATOR! LOVE YOU DOE!!

ALSO IMA TRY AND STAY UP AS LONG AS I CAN AND UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN