Imagine for Jolie |G| pt.2

Mmhm a part two :)
******

||Jolie's POV||

Grayson got up off his bed, helping me up after. He started kissing my neck, trying to lead me on, and indeed it was working. Heck, it was working the first time I saw him.

  "Mm, baby I can't wait to be in you again," Grayson cooed, taking my hand and walking out his room.

  We made our way to Ethan's room, Grayson looked over at me and smirked while closing the door.

  "I want you," I moaned.

  Grayson pushed me on Ethan's bed and made his hand roam my waist, making me crave him more. He grinds himself on me while sucking on the sweet spot of my neck.

  I moaned for him to skip foreplay, and he did. He instantly jammed himself in me. My mouth opened, as a scream escaped from my lips. I scratch up Grayson's back, and thrust my hips up to meet with his.

"Grayson! Fuck!" I scream.

"You like that baby? Hm? You like it when I fuck you this hard? Ugh, shit!" He moaned, pounding himself inside me.

"Oh, right there. Right -fucking- there!" I demand, pulling him closer.

He went harder, making me scream his name, over and over again. I could tell he was enjoying every second of this, and I of course was too.

My fingers gripped Grayson's back, and I'm sure he was in pain from that. I felt my stomach start to twist in knots as Grayson's thrusts started to become sloppy.

"I'm close, Jolie," He grunted.

"Fuck, Grayson! Cum with me," I beg.

"On three," He breathes.

"One," I whimper.

"Two," He grunts, trying to go faster.

"Three," We say at the same time, letting out a throaty moan after we release.

Grayson smirks at me as he pulled himself out, taking off a condom. He laid beside me and we both caught our breaths.

"I'm not done baby girl," Grayson says, hovering back on top of me.

"No Grayson, please. I can't right now," I plead.

"Do you want to get punished?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No-"

"So then, I'm not finished," He smiled, kissing my neck.

He went from my neck, jawline, made his way down to my stomach, and left soft kisses.

"You're gonna be good for daddy, right?" Grayson looked at me, giving me his famous smirk.

I nodded eagerly, I just wanted this to be over with. Grayson kissed my v-line and made his way to my clit. He blew lightly on my vagina.

(I'm not using the word "pussy" cuz tbh i hate it lol)

I gasp at the sudden contact of his tongue and my clit. My head shoots back as he variously flicked his tongue
in and out of me, nibbling lightly on my bundle of nerves.

My hands found their way to his hair and I aggressively tugged on it, pushing him in deeper. My god, I did not want this to stop!

"Oh, Grayson! Please, go faster," I begged.

He smirked against me and went faster, taking long, hard licks up and down. I was going to release any second but I couldn't get the words out
to warn him.

Grayson automatically knew I was close and growled against me, that was enough to send me over the edge and release on his tongue.

"So good," He moans, licking up all my juices.

He goes back up to my face and licks his lips, he pecked my lips and smiled at me.

"I love you Jolie," He speaks.

"I love you too," I whisper, my cheeks flushing a bit red.

"What the fuck?!" We both get off Ethan's bed and see Ethan standing there.

"Umm, you're home early," Grayson stuttered, covering up my bare body.

"Yeah, and oh my god! What are you doing?!" Ethan shouts.

"I guess this is payback from you and Emma fucking in my room," Grayson smirked.

  "Oh yeah, you told me about that," I chuckle.

  "Just, get out!" Ethan shouts.

  Me and Grayson quickly run out of Ethan's room, and went in Grays.

  "Well," I smile awkwardly.

  "Wanna get some pizza?" Gray suggested.

  "Oh totally," I laugh.

******
I had a dream that I felt the world was gonna end, and I was praying over and over again for God to forgive me for all my sins. And I literally kept repeating,

  "Please forgive me for wattpad,"

OKAY

Hope you guys like part two, if not, sorry I'm not so great. I'll try and update other peoples requests, wisiendm I feel so rushed eeehhh

🍃🍊🚐🐘  🦄