Special Christmas |Ethan|

I'm not posting a Grayson one tonight, but I will tomorrow, sorry. Love you hoes <3
========================

I sighed happily as I took a look at the christmas tree. It was beautiful, with all the lights, and ornaments. Its what got me in the christmas spirit. All the colors, presents, can't forget the food.

Also, the extra presents from other family members which is the bomb because, they're always richer than the parents.

I looked over at my boyfriend Ethan, he smiled at me and was already looking at me. He walked over to me and put an arm around my waist, pecking my cheek.

"You're so adorable, babe," He whispers, nibbling at my earlobe.

I giggle, "Stop, that tickles," I push him away lightly.

I get a mistletoe from the box and go over to the kitchen doorframe. I try and attempt to hang it up, but me being the shorty I am, I failed.

Thats when Ethan came up from behind me and grabbed my waist, lifting me up. I smiled and started to tie it to a little hook. Ethan then started to peck my butt cheek, which made me a giggling mess.

"You guys are so cute," Grayson said after snapping a picture of Ethan pecking my butt. "And posted," He smiled.

Looks like I'm about to get some hate,

"You can put me down now," I laugh at Ethan who was currently making out with my butt cheek.

"Huh? Sorry," He laughed, placing me down, but making my back side slid on his front side.

He's fucking turned on.. Oh my lawd.

I walk- well, try to walk away but Ethan kept his grip tight on my waist.

"I'm gonna go out and get more candy canes," Grayson announced, not looking up from his phone.

He then left and I was turned around by Ethan, he smirked as he pushed me against the wall.

"I meed you, so bad right now," He whimpered, pressing his body on mine.

"Mm," I moan as I felt his hard.

"We have, lets say, about fifteen minutes till Grayson gets back? I can do that, maybe do ten minutes in you, then maybe I can have a little treat after," He played with the hem of my shirt.

I nod in response, now wanting him more than he wants me. I take off my shirt as he takes off his, we both take off our pants with our underwear going with it. Ethan took off my bra as he kissed me aggressively.

"Mm, baby girl you're so wet," He moaned as he started to pump his fingers in and out of me.

"Ugh, fuck," I harshly breathe out.

Ethan started to kiss my neck, he rubbed my clit in circler motions at a fast pace.

"Ethan!" I moan loudly.

"You like that baby girl? You like it when I touch you like this? I'm gonna fucking tear that pussy up," He whispered in my ear (i see why my parents told me to delete this).

Those words sent chills down my spine, I breathed harshly as I felt him go faster. But he soon stopped, making me groan.

Ethan picked me up and placed me on the couch, slamming into me making me scream in pleasure and pain. I can see why he was rushing, so Grayson wont walk in on us fucking.

"Ethan, faster, right there!" I moan as he hits my g-spot.

"You're so damn tight, Y/n. Fuck, you make me wanna cum all in you so hard. Ugh, fuck!" He grunts, holding my hips.

"Yes! Daddy faster! Oh fuck, daddy! Harder!" I whimper loudly, causing him to go deeper and harder. (i'm so grounding myself)

"I'm close, baby," He warns, his thrusts getting sloppy.

"Me too," I breathe, withering under his touch.

My nails claw in his back as he buries his face in my neck, trying to pound as hard as he could. I then came all over him, but Ethan soon came a little inside me and rushingly took himself out of me.

"Shit," He cursed in worry.

After he came on my stomach, he cleaned it up and put his boxers on.

"Sorry, if you end up pregnant," Ethan says, shaking his head.

"I'm not gonna get pregnant," I laugh, putting on my panties and bra.

"Hey, maybe I can have a little treat before Grayson get-" We then heard keys, struggling to open the door.

I gasp, picking up my shirt and throwing it on quickly, putting on my shorts and running a hand through my hair.

My legs were literally hurting like hell while doing so, but what was I supposed to do?

Ethan had his clothes on and sat next to me on the couch, pulling me into his chest, and pulling out his phone. He went to Netflix and quickly searched for a show.

"Hey guys, I'm home!" Grayson finally got the door opened, and walked over to the living room.

"Sup, dude? That was kinda fast.." Ethan sighed.

"Yeah, I was just getting candy canes," Grayson chuckled, tossing the bag of candy canes on the floor. "By the way, if you're going to have sex, at least close the curtains," He laughed, walking away.

Me and Ethan looked at each other wide eyes before laughing hysterically. We then died of laughter and since I was pregnant I died ugly :))))))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know that I'ma be the one that keep it real with you when everybody fake as fuck

AYYYEEE CHRISTMAS WAS AMAZING Y'ALLS ;) LOVE YOUUUSSSS