dry fuck | grant

(Your POV)

"Babe?" I ask, looking over at my boyfriend Ethan who was on his phone, laying on his bed.

I was sitting on his computer chair, playing Minecraft on his computer. He looked up from his phone and grinned.

"Yes?"

"Can you pretty, pretty please get me some water?!" I beg, pushing my bottom lip out a bit.

He sighs and puts his phone down.

"Anything for my princess." He smiles sweetly, getting off his bed and walking over to me. 

He pecks my lips and leaves the room, I continue my game and almost after a couple minutes, he comes back with some water.

Ethan places it on his desk beside me and I thank him, taking a sip of water.

"No problem." He smiles, kissing my cheek.

I blush softly and look up at him, getting up :of course after pausing my game: and wrapping my arms around his neck. He places his hands on my waist and pecks my lips.

"I love you." He mumbles against my lips.

"I love you too." I reply.

Ethan removes himself from me and sits on the big computer chair, I sit on his lap, facing him.

"You're so hot babe." He says softly, biting his lip and eyeing my body from my chest to the pit of my stomach.

I softly blush and bite my lip as well.

"You're not too bad yourself...daddy." I smirk.

He gulps. I could feel him getting hard beneath me, his member was now poking at my inner thigh. I knew calling him daddy would do this to him, he placed his hands on my hips.

"Did you do that on purpose?" He asked, starting to kiss at my neck.

I close my eyes, but not even a second later, Ethan bit down on my neck making me moan.

"Yes." I answer quickly.

Ethan smirks against my neck and starts sucking and swirling his tongue on my neck, leaving a big purple mark. Slowly, Ethan tightens his grip on my hips and makes me grind against him. We both moan.

I take off my shirt, and I also do Ethan, while I start moving my hips on my own, he starts unclipping my bra. He slides it off my shoulders and its soon on the floor.

Not long after, both our clothes are on the floor, except our undergarments. Me and Ethan haven't really...fucked this way. It was making me nervous for some reason.

"No need to be nervous babe, just relax." He whispers, kissing my shoulders.

I close my eyes and smirk, slowly moving hips on Ethan's lap. He let out a low groan and threw his head back, holding my waist and guiding me to move faster against him.

I could feel his erection still growing between my legs.

"Fuck, this feels so good!" Ethan grunts, moving his hips up, just enough to make more friction between us two. 

"Ethan." You whimper.

"Yeah, go faster, please! I'm so close." He moans out.

I go faster, if possible, and theres soon a twisting feeling in the pit of my stomach. Who would've knew this would feel so good?

"Y/n, babe, I'm so fucking close. Oh god! You're so hot!" He exclaims, throwing his head back.

I bite my lip, looking at the action going on and I move a bit faster, barely feeling Ethan's member twitch beneath me. I look back at Ethan and his lips crash with mine, making a moan escape my lips which makes him enter his tongue.

I throw my arms around his neck and our lips move in sync as our tongues fight for dominance. Soon, I feel myself release in my panties and I could tell Ethan has too.

We both pull away from each others lips and let out a breathy moan.

"That was a workout." Ethan jokes.

"Yeah." You let out a heavy sigh.

"But it was so hot." He smirks.

"Yeah." You smirk back.

"...I love you." You peck his cheek.

"I love you too baby girl." He blushes.

{}{}{}{}

Eww I hate this.

Anyways, if you read my Grayson fanfic "Freak" go to mitchelle-pickle 's account cuz shes taking over the story.

And if you read my Ethan fanfic "Webcam" go to her account cuz shes also taking over that story.

Luh yous!!!