Imagine for Summer

For R5dolan
---------------------------

*Ethan*

<Summer's POV>

I shook my hands and took a deep breath. Man was I nervous. Me and my boyfriend Ethan are in his little gym thing and to be honest, I don't wanna be here.

I'm not the type to (call you back tomorrow) workout. I jut usually lose weight easily, or I already have muscles and shit like that.

"Don't be nervous babe, you'll do fine," Ethan winked, pecking my cheek.

I nod and start to stretch some more, trying to stall.

<Ethan's POV>

I chuckled as I saw Summer try and stall, she was so cute. But may I add, hot as fuck in those legging shorts. When she bent down half her ass would show, and I just wanna fucking ram into it.

I could already feel myself getting hard. But I can't help it, my girlfriends a fucking goddess. She was sweating, making me more hard. Goddamn I need her right now.

Good thing we're literally the only ones in here.

I bite my lip as I moved my hand to my hard member, lightly rubbing it as I walked over to her. Her back was facing me so I snaked my hands on her waist.

She giggled, "You scared me, babe,"

I groaned and pushed my body on hers, her ass defiantly feeling my hard. She gasped.

"You feel that, baby girl? You did this. And I need your help," I whispered in her ear, leaving wet long kisses down her neck and shoulder.

She moaned, "Ethan, we sh-shouldn't do this,"

"No one else is here," I mumbled against her skin.

"But the neighbors," Summer warned.

I shrugged, gripping her ass, she gasped. I turned her around but kept my hands in the same place. She looked me in the eyes with fear.

Why is she scared?

"Whats wrong, Summer?" I curiously asked.

"I'm not sure," Why isn't she sure? We've done this literally every night.

Sometimes in the morning hehe.

"Why? Is it-"

"The neighbors," She answered.

"Just pretended we're all alone. Like we're in our secret sex hangout," I wink, then start to kiss her neck again.

She moaned lightly, throwing her arms around my neck. She grinds her hips on mine as I grunt against the skin of her neck.

"Fuck, Summer! Keep doing that," I moan.

I held her hips and grind my hips with hers like we were in some club and was dancing to music. I took off her sports bra and licked my lips as I started at her perfect breasts. Fuck.

I take off my blue tank top and tossed it with Summers sports bra. She trailed her fingers on my abs and smirked, pressing her lips on mine.

I need this girl to be fucking naked while I ram into her tasty, tight, pussy.

"I fucking need you so bad right now," I growl, picking her up and placing her on the ground softly.

I had no condom but since Summer is literally always on birth control, it didn't matter. This means I can fuck her brains out. (you'll shoot your eye out kid)

I grind on her a couple times before lining up at her entrance. I look at her with an unsure look.

"You sure you wanna do this?" I ask.

"Yeah," She shyly answers.

"Baby, just ignore the neighbors," I cooed.

"Okay, you can do your thing," She nods.

I slowly push my member inside her, she squeezes her eyes shut and wraps her arms around my neck. My hands roamed her sexy body as I trusted faster and harder.

Our moans were filling the empty gym as we fucked, showing each other how much we loved one anthers body. Her nails were digging in my back making me groan in pain/pleasure.

I went harder, and deeper making sure to hit her g-spot with every thrust I made.

"Fuck Ethan, right there!" She encouraged.

I slammed into her repeatedly, making her scream my name out in pleasure.

"Uhhh," Summer moaned.

"Fuck Summer! Fuck, I'm so close! You're so fucking good baby girl, you're tight pussy is so good. Shit, fuck!" I shout as I cum inside her.

She then releases once she feels me and mixes our juices together. I pull out and lay next to her, getting a hold of her hand.

"That was so amazing, oh my god," Summer said breathless.

"Damn right," I say in agreement.

She giggles and pecks my cheek, "We should go upstairs. I love you,"

"I love you too," I kiss her lips before getting up and putting our clothes on.

Later that day we got a visit from the cops and neighbors saying there was a noise complaint. Whoops?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, wow, wow I need da bible.

This wasn't that good but I tried, sorry Summer if its mot exactly how you wanted

Sia in hell