Imagine for Alyssa

Dt; ethandolan--
Twin; Ethan
Follow the bitch cuz I said to ;)) (JK) (lol kinda)
************

   ||Ethan's POV||

  Lets just get get this out of the way, I'm horny as fuck right now, and my girlfriend is wearing a tank top that has holes on the side. She keeps biting her lip and I want to fuck her hard right now :)))))).

  Anyway, me and Alyssa -my girlfriend- are in my kitchen. We were baking some cookies and while they were in the oven, we decided to just ignore each other and stay on our phones.

  But whats hard -is me- but really, whats hard is that every time I look at her, she would be fiddling with her fingers. And I really want her fingers to be fiddling with my hard cock.

  I hopped off the kitchen counter and got out a cup, I turn on the cold water and fill my cup. I turn off the water and walk to Alyssa, she looks at me and smiles.

  "Sup?" She asked.

"Nothi-" I then "accidentally" spill my water on her top.

  She gasped and looked down at her shirt, picking at it.

  "Sorry, baby girl," I gave her a sympathetic smile.

  "Its fine. I mean, it was an accident," She shrugs, taking off her top.

  Yes! Plans working!

  My eyes were glued to her chest as I felt myself getting harder by the second. I need her so bad, right now.

  "Babe? You okay, Ethan?" Alyssa chuckled.

  "Oh, I'm terrific," I smirk, looking her in the eyes.

  She soon caught on to what I was thinking and rolled her eyes.

  "Just fuck me," She sighed.

  I placed the cup down and took off my shirt, I went in between her legs and pushed her body close. My lips smashed into hers and she moaned, sending chills through my body.

Her fingers tangled in my hair, our tongues fighting for dominance. I grunt as Alyssa tugged on the roots of my hair, my hand finds her bra strap and I undo it, sliding it off her.

I massage her left breast and she moans on my lips. I gaze my thumb across her nipple while biting her bottom lip.

  I quickly took off her pants, along with her thong. Yes, her thong. Its hot. Like, so hot- anyway, I part my lips from hers and take off pants. My boxers
cumming down with them. 

  I take a condom from my jean pocket and put it on, I lined up my hard with her entrance.

  "Ready?" I smirked, slightly rubbing the tip with her clit.

  She nodded eagerly and I pushed in, a soft moan escaped from her lips and I smirked.

  "You're so tight," I groan, tightening my grip on her thighs.

  "Ethan, oh my fuck!" She moaned loudly.

  "You like this Alyssa? You like it when I fuck your tight self? You're so good, baby girl. Damn, so fucking tight," I moaned, throwing my head back.

  "Oh, E-Ethan," Alyssa moaned, scratching up my back.

  I groaned in pain as her nails dived into my back, but it honestly felt kinda good. Her head nuzzled into my neck, moaning my name as I hit her g-spot, over and over again.

  Each thrust felt like I was going to release any second. Alyssa withered under my touch as her legs shook.

  "I'm- I'm close," She warned.

  "I know baby," I breathed out, thrusting faster and harder.

  I pushed her body closer, making myself go deep inside her. Thats when I felt her cum, making me release inside the condom. I threw my head back as a throaty moan left my mouth.

  I sighed, pulling myself out. Alyssa whimpered at the loss of contact, I took off the condom and threw it out. She cleared her throat and grabbed my shirt that was currently next to us.

  She slipped it on and fixed her hair. I smiled at her, she looked so damn cute in my shirt.

  "Shower?" I asked.

  "Yeah," She nods, grinning.

  "Whats with the grin?" I smirk.

  She shrugs, "I just, really love you," She says.

  I blush and hug her waist, she lightly smacks my bare butt making me laugh. I pull away and put on my boxers, pecking her lips.

|| Narrator's POV ||

  The little girl who was standing outside their uncovered window, stood there shocked. Her eyes wide. She slowly started to walk home, scared for life.

  "I have some serious questions for my mom," She says to herself.

*****

:)))))))))

Should I make an Ethan fanfic??