dance |E|

an- Hey guys! I'm still taking a break but I thought I'd at least update an imagine on here for you guys. Love you's. Also this is short sorry.
*****

"Dance for me babe." Ethan whispered in my ear, almost sounding too dominate.

"Why would I do that?" I huffed crossing my arms.

We recently just fought, and now he wants me to dance for him? Ha, no thanks.

"Why would you?" He laughed. "Because I said to." He growled.

I gulped and watched as he sat on the bed, awaiting for me to do something. After a couple minutes of standing around like an idiot, I got my phone and turned on some music.

I put on; Real Life - by the Weeknd.

I slowly started moving my hips side to
side, Ethan was obviously enjoying every second of this. His hand moved to his hard-on and slowly started pumping himself.

I trailed my hands from my chest all the way down to my waistline, and stoping. I slowly started crouching on the floor and opening my legs a bit, since I was wearing a skirt, Ethan could clearly see my plain blue panties.

"Fuck Y/n, the things I'm gonna do to you." Ethan grunted.

I took off my shirt while smirking, I tossed it across the room and bit my lip, taking off my skirt slowly. I licked my top lip and threw my skirt behind me.

"Mm, daddy." I moaned, throwing my head back.

I unclipped my bra and slid em off my shoulders, letting them hit the floor. I did the same with my panties, and continued to sway my hips back and forth.

Ethan reached his arms out and grasped my hips, aggressively making me give him a lap dance. His hard was rubbing against me, making me wet.

I grind my hips with his as he held onto my waist, grunting and groaning occasionally. Ethan removed his shirt and took me off his lap, he took off his pants which left him in his tight briefs.

"Come here baby girl." He demanded.

I straddled his lap and grind my hips roughly on his, placing my hands on his shoulders while his are on my hips. My exposed heat rubbing hard against the fabric of his boxers.

"I'm close." I moaned.

He instantly flipped us over.

"I want you to cum when I'm inside you." He growled.

He took off his boxers and soon enough he was sliding himself inside me. I threw my head back, scratching up his back while he thrusted himself roughly inside of me.

Ethan started going extremely fast making it hard for me to make a sound due to the pleasure. Soon enough, I felt a knot in my stomach.

"Ah, fuck! Oh, daddy, I'm so close!" I screamed while he slammed into me.

"Me too baby girl." Ethan moaned.

After a while of Ethan slamming into me and me bucking my hips to create more friction, I came, but he still hasn't. I flipped us over and started riding him.

"Oh! Y/n, don't stop!" He threw his head back.

"You like that daddy?" I asked, going faster.

"Yes! Oh fUCK!" He shouts.

"Mm, cum for me daddy." I moaned.
And once I said that, he came. I got off him and put on his shirt.

I laid beside him and snuggled up into his chest.

"I'm sorry Y/n, I hate when we fight and I just overreacted." Ethan pecked my forehead.

"Its fine baby, I love you." I smiled at him.

"I love you too, just a lot more." He kissed my lips.

***

This is so ugly smh.

Hope you guys liked it though!

CONGRATS fvckmethan FOR YOUR MOM GETTING PREGNANT!!! IM SO HAPPY 4U! GUYS!!

LOVE YOUS GUYS!