Chapter 6. I don't know if Amelia will ever wake up

~Malia~

I cried running out of the doctor's office not caring if anyone saw me. I fell on my knees and buried my head in my hands, tugging at my hair. I felt my heart break and my stomach churn.

Tray's going to leave me when he finds out.

He won't find out! We won't tell him!

My wolf was right, he didn't have to know, I would just play dumb. I cleared my tears, ignoring the puffiness of my eyes, standing up with my head held high.

You are Luna and no one can take that from you.

My wolf reminded me and I took the papers I had gotten from the doctor and I hid them under my bed. Tray never looks there, hell he never even cleans our room.

Tray was asleep on the couch, where he had come in late last night and passed out. I started cooking breakfast and had already finished before he had awakened.

I went up behind him and kissed him upside down. He smiled, still sleeping and I smiled too. I poked his cheek. "Come on sleepy." I said and he woke up, but he didn't look as happy as when he was sleeping.

He ate breakfast without a word, as usual, and went to work barely murmuring a goodbye.

That's how it was everyday and he didn't come home until late every night. At one point I thought he was cheating on me, but no girl ever looked twice his way.

I went out for a walk, until I suddenly had the urge to change to my wolf.

I folded my cloths by a tree and changed into my chocolate brown wolf. I felt my luminous green eyes shine and I trotted along the stream.

I caught a scent on my way, fox. I trotted that way but I couldn't see anything, she should be right here. I heard a rustle and I quickly ducked down but I could still see. Then I saw the paw, my mouth watered and I was ready for lunch.

Stop you idiot! That's Amelia Collins, the Fire Fox!

Ugh! I stayed ducked there watching her. She trembled from her weak state, and I heard a whimper here and there. I chuckled and watched her.

I remembered walking in on her and Tray, he looked so happy with her. It made me sick, and suddenly all I could see is red.

Tray is mine! Mine!!

I felt an intense anger and I wanted to rip her throat out. That Collins will never be good enough for my Tray! I'm the only one that's good enough for him!

I paced back and forth until I ran off into the woods.

~Tray~

I felt her lips on mine, and my heart fluttered. Her orange eyes met mine with so much love, I knew she felt the same way. Little feet were the sounds of our favorite song. Bella and Grayson ran around in the play room laughing and playing. She looked up to me again. "Wake up sleepy." That wasn't her voice though. When I looked at her again, she was gone. It was all gone.

I woke up and saw Malia standing there smiling. My heart sank when I realized it was all a dream, I rejected Amelia.

I left for work but came home early when I saw Haden had already finished most of everything. When I got there, Malia wasn't home so I went to the bedroom to change.

Gosh this place is a mess.

I started picking things up off the floor when I saw something crammed under the bed. I picked up the papers and read them.