Chapter 11. Only Mine

Malia's POV

Tray wouldn't talk to me, or anyone for that matter. I thought now that the bond was broken and she was out of the way he would run to me, but instead he kicks me out.

Anger rushed through my veins, and I growled lowly.

We were supposed to be Luna!

I paced back and forth at my hide out that I had found a few months ago. It had everything, from silver chains to liquid silver.

I just needed to be there for Tray and he'll mourn, but then he'll marry me. He has to in order to be Alpha.

I walked out of the woods and into our house.

"Tray?" I looked around but no one was there. I looked in our bedroom, but again he wasn't there.

Tears flooded down my cheeks, Tray left me. I sobbed. It was all her fault!

I hated Amelia, and I hated all her friends. I hated anyone who didn't hate Amelia. I wanted everyone that loved her dead. I would kill all of them at the funeral. Anyone who's there will die.

I started to unpack my guns I had hidden long ago. I picked up the light gray object with my fingers. So small, but kills slowly and painfully. I smirked at it and started replicating them.

Silver bullets.

Soon I had enough to kill an entire pack and then some. Just one shot each. I would simply rip the heads off of those stupid vampires.

I saw the broken pieces of the plate I had brought him to make him feel better. White hot anger courses through me.

He didn't even want our help!

I looked in the mirror to see my black eyes. Then changing them to a luminous green.

My wolf hated my green eyes, but I wasn't sure why. I switched them back to an empty black and continued planning out the funeral massacre.

When I heard the door rattle, I quickly hid everything in record time and lounged on my bed with a book.

"Hey darling." I greeted but it wasn't Tray. I walked in and noticed a tall, skinny man with long sandy hair.

"Mrs. Hawkins?" He raised his eyebrows and I nodded, confused and worried. Were we caught?

"My name is Logan, and I'm here to talk to you about Amelia Collins." I gulped hard. My heart started beating loudly against my chest, but I worked to tame it.

My wolf, for once, was utterly quiet.

"Ok, have a seat." I offered, trying to play it cool. His blue eyes scrutinized me and I wanted to cower away but I didn't.

"How did you know Amelia, Mrs. Hawkins?" I had to think quickly. I couldn't tell them that I hated her, they would know.

"I didn't really, I heard Tray and her were close though." This caught his attention.

"So you heard? Tray didn't tell you himself?" Shit! Think, think!

"He had mentioned her a few times but nothing important." I felt my palms growing sweaty. His eyes narrowed slightly.

"Did you ever see Mr. Hawkins and Ms. Collins together?" I was starting to get frustrated.

"Isn't the culprit already in custody?" He didn't answer for a while, just stares directly into my eyes. I looked away and cleared my throat.

"Yes, he is. We're just trying to understand it a little more." I nodded.

"Well I think that's enough questioning for today. I have places to be." His eyes moved from something behind me to my eyes.

"Of course ma'am, would you mind getting me a glass of water?" He asked politely and I went to do so. When I came back he was in the same spot and his eyes were moving around the room.

"No pictures?" He took the glass gratefully and took a sip.

"No, Tray of was always too busy to take pictures. We also like to keep it simple." He nodded and set down the empty glass.

"Thank you ma'am. Have a nice night." He said and walked out of the house. When I looked at the time, it was 9:00pm and I was already exhausted.

Tray still hadn't come home, so I just changed cloths and tucked myself under the covers.

Soon, everything holding him back will be dead.

Soon, Tray will be mine, and only mine.