e i g h t e e n

smut warning;)

picture: the guest bedroom elizabeth is staying in

Elizabeth

Morning turned into afternoon, and afternoon turned into evening, and I still didn't come out of the guest room.  Even when my mother tried to come in, and when Narcissa called me down for lunch and dinner, I stayed silent and put a locking charm on the door. Draco tried to get me to open up as well, and I was tempted to open the door and kiss him and apologize for being an annoying and rude prat, but I stood my ground.

I checked the clock on the wall. It was 10pm. I suppose I should just go to bed and sleep away all my problems.

Trunks full of all my clothes and my personal belongings had appeared when I'd come up this morning, and I took a guess and figured out that we weren't going back to our house and we'd be staying with the Malfoys for however long this thing with Voldemort blew over.

Just as I was about to get out some pajamas, a knock sounded at my door.

"Elizabeth? It's Draco again. Can you please open up? I really want to talk to you." His voice sounded desperate and pleading, and I decided to walk over and open up the door.

Draco stood there, looking as handsome as ever, leaning against the doorpost.

I silently stepped aside to let him in.

"I need to talk to you." He said as he entered the room, shutting the door and casting a soundproof and locking charm on it.

"You've said that." I replied in a bored tone, sitting on the bed. "What would you like to talk to me about, Draco?"

He walked over and sat next to me on the bed.

"I wanted to tell you what's happening. It's unfair that you didn't know anything, and I'm sorry."

When I gave him no answer, he started talking again.

"I just wanted to protect you and shield you from what's going to happen, and your parents did too, but I realize that was dumb, because the Dark Lord doesn't really give choices on who's in or who's out. If you're a Death Eater, you don't really have a choice."

Draco wasn't that good at apologies and when I realized that this was the best one I was going to get, I nodded.

"I forgive you. And I'm sorry too, for being a total nightmare since last night and being a complete bitch to your aunt earlier today. I suppose I should apologize to her." I said.

Draco laughed.

"Are you bloody kidding? That was the best thing I've witnessed all year! She had it coming for her, to be honest with you. And she doesn't deserve an apology, not after she almost murdered you over our breakfast dishes!" He exclaimed angrily.

I thought back to this morning and how Bellatrix had pulled my hair and held her wand up to my throat, almost ready to kill me. She didn't care about anyone but the Dark Lord, and I bet she'd kill Narcissa, her own sister, if he said so.

"Yes, I guess you're right."

"What did you say to her again? I'd like to see you try,-"