n i n e t e e n

Elizabeth

I woke up the next morning, tangled in the sheets, Draco's arm wrapped around me.

He snored lightly in my ear and I smiled, remembering last night's events.

I slowly turned around so my body was facing him. I kissed him lightly on the lips, causing him to wake up.

He deepened the kiss, letting me know that he was awake, then we pulled away and he ran a hand through my hair.

"Good morning." He whispered.

I grinned even wider.

"Hi."

His silvery gray eyes looked at me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

I shrugged.

"A little sore, but I'm fine." I answered truthfully.

Draco instantly sat up.

"Are you okay? I didn't mean to hurt you, I-" I sat up also, wrapping the sheets around me.

"You didn't hurt me. Feeling sore is normal for first timers. It was perfect, Draco. I don't regret a thing." I comforted him.

He smiled and nodded.

"Good, me either."

Just as I was about to give Draco another kiss, a knock sounded at the door.

"Elizabeth, wake up, love. Breakfast is just about ready." I heard my mother say through the door. Draco and I stayed completely silent until we heard her walk away.

"Crap."  I said. "Is the soundproof and locking charm still on the door and around the room?"

He shrugged.

"I mean the soundproof charm might have worn off while we slept, but the locking charm might still be in place."

I sighed.

"Well, I guess we'd better go out." I said reluctantly.

"Suppose so." Draco answered.

We got out of bed and I quickly changed into a new outfit, while Draco just got on the clothes he had on the day before.

I ran a brush through my long, tangled hair as Draco used an unlocking charm on the door.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded and opened the door a crack and peeked out.

"Coast is clear." I started walking out, Draco behind me.

Just as we exited my room, Bellatrix Apperated out of nowhere in front of us. I screamed and jumped back, hitting into Draco.

"Morning!" said Bellatrix excitedly.

"Bloody hell." said Draco through gritted teeth.

"How was your night?" She asked.

I glanced behind me at Draco.

"What are you talking about?" asked Draco evenly.

"Don't play dumb with me, Draco. I know you and Elizabeth were together last night." Bellatrix hissed.

My face turned red and I tried to keep my expression calm and collected.

Bellatrix leaned in closer to me, her dark eyes flashing.

"I'm gonna tell your parents, I'm gonna tell your parents!" Bellatrix chanted feverishly, jumping up and down. She smiled, revealing her rotting teeth.