f o u r t e e n

pic: my QUEEN hermione granger in deathly hallows part 1 

a/n: theres an teensy bit of smut in here, its really nothing lmaooooo but i had to warn ya 

Elizabeth

I just stood there for a moment, staring after Snape bring Draco to the hospital wing.

Then, realizing what just happened, I ran out of the bathroom and down the hall towards the hospital wing.

I didn't stop running until I reached the entrance to the hospital wing. I saw Madame Pomfey placing Draco on a cot. I rushed towards her and Snape.

"Is he going to be alright, Madame Pomfey?" I asked.

"Yes dear, he's going to be fine. I'm just going to put a few drops of healing potion over his already healing wounds and he'll be back to new again. He'll need to be in here a few days though so I can make sure he's completely healed."

I nodded and glanced at Snape. He looked at me and walked out.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"To have a word with Harry Potter."  Snape called over his shoulder.

I pulled up a chair and sat down, watching Madame Pomfrey rip open his shirt and begin to drop the healing potion all over his huge, scabbing wounds covered with dried blood. I peeled my eyes away and stared down at the floor. I heard Draco sir in his bed, but he didn't make any noise.

A few minutes later, Madame Pomfey stepped away from Draco and put the stopper back on the healing potion.

"All finished."

She turned to look at me.

"Mr. Malfoy really shouldn't be having visitors right now." She said.

I crossed my arms.

"There's nobody else at this bloody school who cares about him except me and he probably expects me to be there when he wakes up, so I'm staying." I replied firmly.

The nurse looked at me for a minute or two, then sighed and walked away.

I turned back to Draco. His shirt was ripped and his wounds were slowly becoming smaller.

I took his hand in mine. His fingertips were freezing.

"I guess you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time, huh?" I laughed quietly to myself.

I used my other hand to push his matted down hair out of his face.

"I'm sorry this happened, Draco. Potter will pay for what he did."

I squeezed his hand.

"You'll be okay. You have to be okay."

I held his hand and just sat with him in the quiet of the hospital wing for about another hour and a half, then I went down to dinner.

I stood up and without thinking, gave Draco a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll be back." I whispered.

                         *
I spent the next two days in the hospital wing. I would wake up extra early to go sit with Draco before classes started, then I would purposely take a different route to all of my classes just so I could pass the hospital wing and peek in on Draco. I did my homework in the hospital wing  and stayed there until before dinner, then I ate quickly, then headed back down there to sit with him until bedtime.

Today was Draco's third day in the hospital wing, and he still hasn't opened his eyes. He was alive, he just hasn't woken up.

I was heading down to Hagrid's hut for Care of Magical Creatures now, which was one of the three classes we had with the Gryffindors. Just as I was about to go out the door, Hermione Granger sped past me, most likely trying to avoid me.