North and Mackenzie

Thursday: 11:45 am

Taylor's POV

"Hello?" I answer the call from Kim.

"Hi Taylor, it's Kim. I was wondering if you can watch North for the rest of the day? She's kind of sick and I have to go with Kanye to do a modeling shoot. I would have the nanny do it but she's on vacation."

"Of course. Mackenzie's sick too. Bring her over." Ariana took Jaidon to daycare so she could do some work for her new album.

Sean went to record a song also, so it's just me and Mackenzie.

"Ok, thank you so much. I'll see you in 10 minutes." She hangs up and I go upstairs to get Kenzie.

"Kenz, North is coming over. She's sick too." She looks at me and sneezes.

"You'll be alright." I pick her up and go downstairs.

After setting out a bunch of toys and turning the TV to Dora, I sit on the couch and wait.

"Hi Nori. Sick are we?" I take her from Kim and she thanks me a million times before leaving.

North lays her head on my shoulder as I walk into the living room.

"Do you wanna lay down?" She nods and I place her carefully on the couch.

She falls asleep and Mackenzie watches Dora for a while, then shes out too. This was too easy.

1:30 pm

"Taylor, I'm hungry." North says.

Her and Mackenzie just woke up and they are still stretching on the couch.

"Ok, I'll order pizza." I take our my phone and order a cheese pizza.

Everyone else can get their own lunch.

2:00 pm

I run to answer the door.

"Thank you." I take the pizza and give the man $30.

"No problem." He pockets the money and walks away.

"Girls!" They both run into the kitchen and grab a slice.

"Thank you, Taylor." North says.

They both sneeze about a billion times, then continue eating their pizza.

3:45 pm

"I'm home!" Ariana yells.

"Nori!" Karmani yells, running into the living room.

"Hey, hey, hey, she's sick. Don't touch her." Karmani nods and smiles at North, then goes upstairs.

"Where's Jordan and Jaidon?"

"With Sean. I didn't want them to be around the sick children. I see you've started a daycare especially for them." Ariana collapses on the couch.

"Kim asked me to babysit."

"Oh." She gets on her phone and she is disconnected from the outside world.

There is a knock on the door and I go to answer it.

"Hey, Taylor. Thanks for babysitting. North has a doctor's appointment so I think I'm gonna take her now." Kim says.

"Ok, I'll get her. You can come in if you want." She follows me into the living room and North runs to her.

"Mommy!" She jumps into her arms and hugs her.

"Hey, Nori. Did you have fun?"

"Yes mommy." Then she buries her face in her shoulder.

"Thanks for watching her. Here's $100."

"It's fine. I don't need any money. I have plenty."

"Take it." I shrug and take the money.

"Thanks."

She leaves and I go back into the living room.

Word Count: ·521·