Surprise Birthday

Monday: 8:30 am

Taylor's POV

I wake on the couch with Karmani who's watching Spongebob and on her phone.

"Good morning."

"Hey." She says quietly.

"What's wrong?"

"Umm, I have something to tell you."

"What?"

"Well, it's July 29th, right?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Oliver's birthday is August 5th. He's turning 5."

"Karmani, why didn't you tell us earlier? We could've thrown him a party for his 4th birthday."

"I'm sorry. I forgot because my mom never celebrated our birthdays. She would always tell us when it was but we never did anything. She always went out and got drunk. I just remembered when I went to see her that we actually have birthday.

"Wow. When is yours?"

"November 8th. I'll be 9."

"Well, were throwing a party for both of you so deal with it."

"Ok."

I get up off of the couch and go to the kitchen where Ariana is making breakfast.

"Oh my gosh! It's a miracle. Ariana Grande is actually cooking!"

"Shut up."

"Hey, I have some news. Oliver's birthday is in 7 days."

"How would you know?"

"Karmani told me, duh. Her's is November 8th."

"Wow. Well, were throwing a party, right?"

"Duh!"

"Well, get going. I'll come help you after all of my children are taken care of."

"Ok."

I start calling people and setting up stuff and I'm done by the time Ariana has figured out how to make 9 omelettes.

10:00 am

"How's it going?" Ariana asks.

"Great. I'm done, I don't need your help. It's at SkyZone Trampoline Park."

"Cool, I'm sure he'll love that. Guests? Cake?"

"Check, check. I should be quite party planner."

"Yeah, whatever. Go get everyone while I set up the table."

I forgot upstairs and get Jordan and Jaidon out of their cribs then tell everyone else to go downstairs.

"Omelettes? My Ari finally learned how to cook." Sean says.

"She's known how to cook since she was born. She has Nona as a grandma."

10:45 am

After everyone is done eating and the kitchen is cleaned, we get ready for the day.

12:00 pm

"Let's go to the park!" Jordan says.

"Sure. Why wouldn't we on our off day? It's literally right across the street." Ariana says.

"Let's go!"

At the Park

We arrive at the park and the kids split up to play on the playground.

"North!" Karmani says, running to her 5 year old friend.

"Hi Mani."

"Sean, Oliver is having a birthday party next Monday."