The Aftermath

Friday: 6:30 pm

Ariana's POV

The plane lands and I grab my stuff, not waiting for any of my family before getting off and calling a taxi.

"Where to?"

I give him the street right next to our neighborhood so he won't be able to take fans or paps there.

At Home: 7:15 pm

After paying the man, I get out and walk to our house.

Leaving the door open, I walk upstairs and too my room. Throwing my stuff on the floor, I get in bed and go to sleep.

Taylor's POV

"Kids, I need you to leave mommy alone, okay? She doesn't want to talk to anyone right now."

"Ok, Taylor. When can we mess with her again?" Kaylee says.

I giggle and smooth her hair down. I know she didn't mean it like she said it but it's still funny.

"When she comes downstairs to talk, ok?"

They nod and Sean opens the door.

"Give me your bags and I'll take them upstairs. Go in the living room so we can watch a movie. Karmani, can you make some popcorn?"

"Yes." Everyone hands me their tiny backpacks and I place them in the right rooms before going downstairs to join them watching The Croods.

"I'll take care of Jaidon tonight. Don't worry about it."

"Thanks."

9:00 pm

The credits come on the screen and I look around, stretching.

Jordan, the twins, Mackenzie, and Oliver are all asleep. Karmani is half asleep. Sean is on his phone and Jaidon is just laying in his crib.

"I'm going to sleep. Good night." I say, turning the TV off and drifting off.

Ariana's POV

11:45 pm

I slowly open my eyes and look around. I remember everything that happened and immediately feel guilty. Looking at my phone to check the time, I see it's late so everyone must be asleep.

I get out of bed and open the door. After checking every bedroom, I see no one seems to be sleeping where they're supposed to be. I go downstairs and find everyone asleep on the couch.

As quietly as I can, I go in the kitchen and look in the fridge for some food.

"I thought you might be in here." A voice says from behind me.

"Sean?" I say into the open refrigerator.

"Yep, it's me. Feeling better?"

"Yeah, I think so. Thanks for letting me be alone, and I'm sorry for acting the way I did. You understand, don't you?"

"Of course I do, baby. You know I was the same way about my grandma."

"Yeah. I think I'm not hungry anymore."

"Well come on." He picks me up bridal style and we go to the living room.

We both lay down on the only couch that doesn't have kids on it and fall asleep.

Taylor's POV

8:45 am

I wake up and look around the living room. I see Ariana and Sean cuddled up on the 3rd couch and smile. Jordan's whispering very quietly to Jaidon who's staring at her like she's crazy.