Off Day

A/N Above is Taylor's outfit.

Monday: 7:30 am

Taylor's POV

I wake up in my bed and sit up, looking around. The windows are open and the light is blinding me. After taking a shower and brushing my teeth, I get dressed and do my hair and makeup.

I grab my phone and go downstairs. Ariana is in the living room watching AHS.

"Where's everyone?"

"Sean, Tone, and Zeno are upstairs with the kids in the game room."

"Oh. I'm so glad I don't have to do anything today." I jump on the couch and watch the TV.

"Me too."

"I'm going upstairs. You have fun..."

"I will." She replies, getting on her phone.

I walk slowly upstairs and go into the game room where the kids are playing the roller coaster game with the vibrating seat and the men are playing 2K 16 on the PS4.

"Hi Taylor." Zeno says, not taking his eyes off of the screen.

"Hey." I respond, sitting in my favorite bean bag chair which is pink with white polka dots.

I get on my phone and open Instagram.

"Taylor, what's Ariana doing?" Sean says.

"Minding her own business. If you wanna know, why don't you ask her?"

"Man, you just got roasted." Tone says, laughing.

"He can't get roasted no more, these girls got him burnt." Zeno laughs.

"Wow, that was funny." I say, going over to the kids while Tone and Zeno laugh at Sean who is just sitting there looking stupid.

"Sean, keep looking like that you'll actually become stupid. Oh wait it's too late." Zeno says.

Tone and Zeno bust out laughing while Sean continues playing the game.

"Hey, kids."

"Hi Taylor! Kaylee says, her voice shaking because of the seat.

"Having fun?"

"Yeah!" I notice Karmani isn't with them and I look around the room.

"Where's Mani?"

"I don't know." Oliver says.

I look in the board game closet and she isn't in there. After checking every corner of the game room, including the bathroom, I go into the hallway to check her room.

"Karmani?" In response, I get a series of sniffles.

"Karmani, are you ok?" She doesn't respond so I open the door and see her crying on the bed.

"Mani, what's wrong?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Karmani, please. If you tell me what's wrong, I can make it better."

"No, I don't want to talk."

"Mani, please tell me what's wrong. I want to help you."

"I miss my mom! I want to see her, I want to talk to her. I know she wasn't good, but I still love her."

"Mani, why didn't you say it earlier? We could've arranged for you to see her."

"I don't know. It's just, you guys do so much for me and I didn't want to sound like I wanted to go back to her. I don't want to go back to her, I just wanna see her."