The Visit

A/N Above is Karmani's outfit.

Saturday: 9:45 am

Taylor's POV

"Ready?"

"I think so. I'm nervous on how she'll act."

"It's ok. We'll be there with you. If you want to leave, just let me, Ariana, or Sean know."

"Ok. Thanks."

"Come on, let's go." She takes my hand and we walk out of her room.

"Ariana, we're ready." Everyone else chose to dress more casually while Karmani wanted to dress up to see her mom.

Jaidon, the twins, Jordan, and Mackenzie are staying here with Niya while me, Oliver, Ariana, and Sean are going with her.

"You look so cute." Ariana says.

"Thanks."

Ariana's wearing a white crop top and black high waisted jeans with her favorite white heels.

"I think we should leave now. You only have 30 minutes and it starts at 10:30 am. They eyes won't let you stay a second past 11."

"Ok. Come on, Olly." She takes his hand and I can tell she's more nervous than he is.

"Bye kids! Have fun and be safe. Be good, Niya."

"I will Mr Anderson." She laughs.

10:25 am

"We arrive at the Los Angeles Correctional Facility and Karmani starts shaking.

"It's ok. Don't be nervous."

We walk in after getting checked in every possible place and the guard leads us to Karmani's mom.

"Hi mom..." Karmani says.

"Hey baby. How are you doing?" Karmani looks surprised but smiles at her mom.

"I'm great. Ari and Sean are so nice!"

"That's good. Where's Oliver?"

"Mommy?" He says from behind the table.

He was that small that she couldn't see him over the edge.

"Hey Oliver. How are you doing?"

"I'm good mommy. I love my new house."

"I'm glad you came to visit. It was nice to see you."

"I couldn't wait to see you."

"We have some stuff to catch up on before you leave."

11:05 am

"That went well." Ariana says, adjusting Oliver on her hip.

"Yeah. Karmani, you wanna see her again?" I ask.

"I don't think so. I love her but I just wanted to catch up. I think I'm good for now."

"Ok. That's fine."

"We should go get some lunch before we go home. I'm fine with taking a break before going back home." Ariana laughs as we get in the limo.

"I agree." Me and Sean say at the same time.

"Let's go to In'N'Out Burger. I could go for a bacon cheeseburger right now." I say.

"That's a good idea." Ariana agrees.

Kevin drives us to the restaurant and we all get our food, eat, then leave.

At home, Niya leaves and the kids under 5 take a nap while the rest of us watch a movie.