Finally Home

Tuesday: 3:30 am

Taylor's POV

"Taylor, Ariana told me to wake you up. We're going home!" Karmani says.

"Ok." I sit up and yawn.

After I'm dressed, I help Mackenzie and the twins get dressed. Karmani gets Oliver ready, Ariana gets Jaidon ready, and Sean gets Jordan ready.

"Let's go." Ariana says.

On the Jet: 5:30 am

"Only 4 1/2 more hours until we get home. Yay!" Ariana says sarcastically.

"I'm going to sleep." I reply, laying on the couch in the TV room.

"Good morning." She says yawning.

7:30 am

"OMG, shut that baby up!" I groan, covering my head with a pillow.

"Sorry. He just woke up and he won't be quiet. He could be sick?" Ariana says.

"Wow, 3 kids and you still don't know how to tell if they're sick?"

"Not really." She replies.

I take him from her and feel his forehead. He's perfectly fine, except his face is read from crying so much. I find a pacifier in his bag and give it to him.

"Ever thought to use one of these?" I ask Ariana, placing him back in the crib and laying down.

"Well, now that I can't go back to sleep, I guess I'll watch TV." Ariana rolls her eyes and leaves the room.

10:15 am

"We will be landing in 5 minutes. Everyone buckle up and turn off all electronics." I get off the couch and go into the other room.

"Hurry up!" Jordan yells, trying to get out of her seatbelt.

"How about you shut up and sit still?" I reply, taking my time to sit down.

"You can't talk to me like that. Respect your Jordan's, boo." She says.

"Are you kidding me?" I mutter.

At Home: 11:30 am

"Home Sweet Home!" I yell, putting the twins down and taking my bags to my room.

"Surprise!" All my friends jump out of my walk-in closet when I turn on the lights.

"Hey guys!" I drop my bags and we have a huge group hug.

"We missed you." Rowan says, not letting go.

"Ok, thanks, but can you let go?"

"Oh yeah. Sorry."

"Taylor, come here!" Ariana yells from downstairs.

"Hold on."

"Bring Jaidon back with you." Sabrina says.

I run down the 2 flights of stairs and into the kitchen.

"Here. We're going to Toys'R'Us. Bye." She gives me Jaidon and grabs her purse.

"We literally just got back, and last time I checked, you were drunk last night. Don't you have a headache or something?"

"No. I didn't drink that much." She replies, running out of the door.

I go back up the stairs and into my room.

"Hey, Jai!" Sabrina says, taking him.

"He's so adorable!" She says.

He spits out his pacifier and starts crying.

"OMG. Come on." I lead them into his room and go in the walk-in closet.

"His room is pretty big for a baby." Cameron says, joining me in the closet.

"It is." I say, continuing my search for another pacifier, even though he has more in his bag downstairs.

"I can go get one from downstairs." Karan says.

"No, it's fine. Here's one." I find his drawer with a billion pacifiers and pull out a gray pacifier shaped like an elephant.

"This is just weird." I give it to Sabrina and she sticks it in his mouth.

We go back to my room and Skai pick up Jaidon's pacifier off my carpet.

"What do I do with it?" She says.

"Throw it away. He has a billion more." She nods and goes into the bathroom.

I grab my bags and hurry downstairs to put my clothes in the washer. After I'm done, I go back upstairs and unpack anything that isn't clothes.

"Wow, Taylor. A bag full of electronics." Peyton says.

"At least she had a lot of stuff to take pictures with." Skai adds.

Peyton smiles and nods, finding my phone and taking a bunch of pictures.

"How was your trip?" Rowan says.

"Amazing, except for one thing."

"What was that?" Cameron asks, sitting next to me on my bed.

"I saw Zach. I may or may not have punched him in his stomach, he fell into the pool, Sean picked him up out of the pool, gave him a talk, then he threw him back into the pool." I reply simply.

"Well. That was rather eventful." Sabrina says, passing Jaidon to Rowan.

"Yep. You guys wanna stay over tonight?"

"Sure." They reply and we all laugh.

We spend 3 hours talking in my room, then finally go downstairs where the others still aren't back.