Taking a Break

A/N Above is Karmani and North's outfit for the recital. Just so you know, I did skip Ariana's birthday, but she's 25 now.

June 29, Monday: 8:30 am

Taylor's POV

"Hel-lo?" Ariana sticks her head in the door.

"What?" I sit up in my bed and put my hair in a messy bun.

"Taylor!" All of the kids run in and jump on my bed.

"Are you serious?" They all take turns hugging me and get off my bed.

"Mommy and daddy said we're going on vacation to Hawaii!" Jordan yells.

Immediately I hear Jaidon start screaming but soon after Sean comes in, holding him.

"Hawaii?" I say that because Jordan said it like Ariana in Victorious or Sam and Cat, whichever it was.

"Yes, Hawaii." Ariana says, picking up Oliver.

"When?"

"We're leaving Thursday night, after Karmani's ballet recital. I think we're coming back on Tuesday."

"Night?" I say.

"Yes, night. We'll get there at 1:30 am, just so you know." Sean says, leaving with Jaidon and Jordan.

"Ok, then. I'm gonna start packing because you know how long it takes me." Ariana leaves with Oliver.

"You guys wanna help?"

"Yes!" The twins, Mackenzie and Karmani say, grabbing my suitcase from my closet as I grab clothes, swimsuits, shoes, makeup, electronics, and everything else I can use that we can fit in 3 suitcases.

11:45 am

"I think we're done. Want me to help you?"

"Sure. Come on." We go into Karmani's room and pack 2 suitcases with all of her stuff.

1:00 pm

"Us next!" The twins yell.

"Ok, come on." We pack their stuff into 2 suitcases and put their tablets in their favorite Doc McStuffin's backpacks.

2:30 pm

"Come on, Kenz. You're the last one we have to pack." I pick her up and we go in her bedroom.

"I wanna use my Princess Belle backpack and suitcase." We grab them out of the closet and pack her stuff.

After she's satisfied with her tablet, kindle, and some toys in her backpack, we're finally done.

4:30 pm

"Who want's some lunch? I think we're a little late."

"Me, I'm starving." Karmani says.

"Come on." We go downstairs into the kitchen.

"Where have you guys been?" Ariana says, feeding Jaidon a bottle while Jordan tugs on Sean's shirt.

"We were packing. We're all done, you slackers!" Karmani yells, getting everything out for a PB&J.

"Oh, I'm guessing we have to pack their's?" Ariana says, giving Jaidon a pacifier and putting him in his high chair.

She washes his empty bottle and picks him back up to burp him.

"Yes, you are correct." I help Karmani make us food and we eat.

"Yes, baby girl?" Sean says, finally noticing his daughter.

"I go potty!" She says.

Everyone looks down and see's a dark spot on her light blue leggings.