Party Time

Taylor's Birthday, July 4: 10:30 am

I wake up on this beautiful day and remember it's my 15 birthday.

"Woohoo!" I scream, running into my bathroom to get ready.

After taking a shower and brushing my teeth, I get dressed and do my makeup. I'm wearing my new white and gold Jordan outfit that Michael Jordan had made for me. He said he might be here if he has time from whatever he's doing.

Finally, I'm done perfecting my half up half down hair so I grab my phone and head downstairs.

"Happy birthday!" Everyone yells.

"Thank you guys."

"How would you like some breakfast?" Nona says.

"I'm sure we could all use some of your food." I reply.

"Great. Joan come help me in the kitchen." They both disappear into the kitchen and I walk into the living room.

"When does the party start?" I ask, plopping down on the couch.

"Someone told me it starts at 3:00 pm." An unknown voice says from the entryway.

"Lexi!" Ariana yells.

Obviously she knows the voice.

"Happy birthday, Taylor." She says, entering the living room while the kids stare at her.

They must not remember her.

"Thank you, Lex. I missed you."

"I missed you guys too. I'm guessing you guys don't remember me."

"Who are you?" Kaylee says in her sweet little voice.

"I'm Alexa. Just call me Lexi. I'm Ariana's best friend."

"Hiiii." Kaylee replies, jumping on her back from the top of the couch.

"Hello." Alexa says, placing her back on the couch.

"So, who's gonna teach me to drive?" I ask.

"Me!" Jordan replies.

"Umm, I don't think so."

"I'll do it. We all know Ariana can't drive."

"Yes I can. See this right here?" She pulls her driver's license out of her wallet and waves it in the air.

"Expires in '18." Karmani reads.

"Shut up. They're not supposed to know that." Ariana whispers.

"What did I tell you. Like I was saying, Taylor, I'll teach you to drive. I'm sort of a professional." Sean says.

"Yep, like when you had an accident and you both had to stay in casts for a month. Totally a professional." I giggle.

"Whatever. Do you want to learn or not?"

"Of course. I want my own car, too. I want a white Mustang with gold along the bottom. Now!" I say, trying to stifle my laugh.

"That can be arranged." Ariana says, leaving the room with Alexa.

"Where's my little birthday girl?" A familiar voice rings through the entryway.

"Dad?" I stand up off the couch and he strolls in, followed by Ariana and Alexa.

"Dad!" I scream, jumping into his arms.

"Hey Taylor. I missed you. Happy birthday."

"Thanks dad. I missed you too. What are you doing here?"