Family Day

Thursday: 4:00 pm

Taylor's POV

We arrive at the school right on time. Today is family day for the whole school and apparently they have a huge performance.

"Come on, come on!" Karmani says, leading us into the huge auditorium.

"Welcome, Grande's and Anderson's. Please take a seat right over there." Samantha says.

"Thanks Sam." Ariana gives her a quick hug and we walk to a section of reserved seats.

"Daddy, why are we here? I like daycare." Jordan whines.

"Because you're part of our family. You have to come."

"Fine. I want your phone."

"That's not how you ask, baby girl."

"Daddy! Gimme it!"

"J, calm down. Here."

"You really spoil that girl, don't you Sean?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Ok everyone, can I have your attention please!" Silence.

"Welcome to 2017 Family Day!" Cheers.

"Ok, let's get started. We're gonna start with a carnival, then lunch, then to close it all off, a huge family day performance. The lead role is none other than Karmani Grande-Anderson!" More cheers.

"Mani, you got the lead role?" Ariana says.

"Surprise!"

"Congratulations, honey!"

"Aww, you sound like a mom. Good job, Karmani." I say.

"Everyone, the carnival is outside and inside. Go ahead and have fun!" People begin to get up and we go to the classrooms for some games.

"Welcome, to the cake walk. You're the first one's here so you win this!" Oliver's teacher, Jazmyn Bunch, says, giving Sean a cake with whipped frosting.

"Oh, thanks. Something else to carry. You see I'm holding this little ball of sass. You wanna hold it for me, Jazzy?" Sean asks, giving it back.

"Hey! I'm not a ball of sass!" Jazmyn laughs before continuing.

"Sure. Make sure you come back. If you don't, I might drop by to give it to you."

"Great, thanks. We'll be back!" Ariana smiles again and we walk to another classroom.

"Hello! Welcome to the bean bag toss! Who wants to go first?"

"Me, me!" Jordan yells.

"Alright little lady. Come on up here." Sean puts her down on a platform for the little kids and the man hands her 3 bean bags.

"There's 3 holes." Ariana and Sean start giggling but stop when everyone looks at them.

"You're so inappropriate." I whisper.

"You have the easiest one, 5 tickets. Medium, 10 tickets. And hard, 15 tickets."

Jordan ignores him and throws all 3 bags like rapid fire. One lands behind the holes, the 2nd lands right in front, and the 3rd lands in the hardest hole.

"Good job, J." Karmani says.

"Here's your tickets."

"What am I supposed to do with these?"

"I'll put them in my purse." Karmani says.

"No! They're mine. I want to keep them!"

"Jordan, what are you gonna do with them? Just give her the tickets."