Prologue

Here I am staring at this azure sky

Here I am staring at this azure sky. It's been always like this 'cause I find it as my comfort zone.

Staring at the multitudes of stars full of resplendent!

Sitting over the grassland full of memories.

Hoping my deep remorse, wouldn't take for centuries.

You'll never know when to trust again, when it's broken.

You'll never know when to love again, when it's wasted.

You'll never know when to recover yourself, when it's lost in the past.

Who, what, when, where?

Those are the four "wh's" that keeps on repeating inside my mind.

The key for my concealed seventh heaven, the key for my missing happiness.

The stars, they are my sentinels, they are my witness.

I know everything happened for a purpose, because God's plan has never been a fiasco.

And I know the stars have already reserved the joy that I deserve.

The stars may grant your greatest wish but in the end, it turns out to be temporary.

That's the sad thing about this world, EVERYTHING IS NOT PERMANENT.

I wonder when will I taste the thing that they call Elysium? A place that they call paradise?

I wish I was numb, I wish I couldn't feel anything.

I bowed down and opened my daybook.

Where every memory of my euphoria is kept, where I cherish every auld lang syne that was given to me temporarily.

The fleeting beatitude.

[a/n: Warning- contains vulgar words. If it's displeasing for your eyes, then better avoid reading this now.]

Taglish story!