Guinea Pig

I sat and ate breakfast while the lost boys sat and stared at me. I peered over and said,
"Can I help you?"
They giggled and whispered things to each other as I rolled my eyes.
Pan entered and gave a smirk.
"How about we show our new lost girl how we do things around here?"
"What?"
They ran towards me and tied me up, stringing me upside down from a tall tree branch.
"Your initiation has begun. Let's see if you have what it takes to be a lost boy..."
They all walked away as I tried to wiggle out of the ropes. After ten minutes I hung there, thinking of how I could get out of this. Sharp. I needed something sharp.
I reached down and grabbed part of the rope with my mouth, and began to chew. After an hour of chewing, the rope became moist enough to fray, and eventually made my way out of the bindings. I dropped to the dirt floor and brushed myself off.
They wanted to play games? Then let's play...
I collected some leaves to cover my trap and waited until they came back, amazed that I managed to untie myself.
"It took you guys long enough.", I said.
One of the lost boys said,
"I don't believe it! How'd she do it!?"
Pan walked over, examined the rope, and looked back at me.
"She chewed her way out."
"She chewed it! She chewed it!", they chanted back.
He took my hand and raised it in the air,
"I would like to introduce our new lost girl, I dub thee guinea pig!"
"Guinea pig! Guinea pig!"
Pan stepped onto the pile of leaves and was quickly ensnared by the trap I had set. The rope tightened around his ankle and pulled him upward, hanging him upside down from the tree.
The lost boys snickered under their breath.
"And how do you suppose you'll get out now, Never Peter?"
"Very impressive.",
In one wave of his hand the rope turned to dust and he floated back to the ground.
"But don't push it Guinea Pig."