For You

I ran through the jungle, not sure of where I was going. I looked upward through the treetops and saw smoke rising.
"Camp." I said to myself.
I ran towards it but stop suddenly to find strangers around a campfire.
"I swear, when I find that boy I'm going to pull out his heart and crush it into a million pieces," a woman with black hair and red lips said.
"We can't just kill him, he's just a kid," a lady with blond hair replied.
"Oh trust me Emma, Pan may look like a boy, but he's anything but.", an older man in a suit added.
"If he's so powerful, then how do we get Henry back?", a woman with short hair asked.
I suddenly lost my balance and fell, causing the bushes in front of me to rustle.
"What the hell was that?"
They all looked over in my direction and I quickly darted away.
"Wait! Stop!", Emma yelled chasing after me.
I continued running as fast as I could, but a purple cloud of smoke abruptly surrounded me and I was transported to Pan's thinking tree.
Pan gave me a dirty look as he sat in the corner.
"Pan! I-"
"What in the bloody hell were you doing?"
"I...I needed to know okay. I know what you're trying to do."
"And what is that?"
"You're going to take Henry's heart so you can use it for yourself."
"Is that was Tink told you? And you believe her over me?!"
"I don't know what to believe anymore! You're constantly one big mystery! And I can't take it anymore!"
"Then do it! I gave you the magic to kill me so use it! Go ahead! It's obvious you'll never trust me!"
"I..."
I dropped to the floor and sighed. I added softly,
"When have you ever given me a reason to trust you?"
"When have I ever given you a reason!? That first day you came here, I held a knife to your throat and could've easily killed you, but I didn't."
I stood up and replied,
"AND WHY DIDN'T YOU HUH? WHY COULDNT YOU HAVE JUST KILLED ME AND SPARED ME THE PAIN THAT IS PETER PAN!"
"I TOLD YOU YOU WOULD GET HURT PLAYING THIS GAME! I KNEW YOU WOULD GET HURT!"
"Oh yeah! Just like Wendy Darling huh!? I know I'm not the first lost girl! Just what happened to her!?!"
Pan's eyes filled with rage and he grabbed my heart from my chest. My lungs were empty as I stared at my heart throbbing in between his fingers. I looked intensely at him and whispered,
"Do it. Crush it. It's already broken."
His hands shook as he clasped tighter. I felt the pain deepen in my chest.
"Love is weakness right? Then destroy it. Be the strong and powerful Pan you're so determined to be...", I added with little strength left in my voice.
He squeezed a little more but quickly returned my heart to my chest. I fell to the floor gasping for air.
"I needed Henry's heart for you." He said with an expressionless face.
I looked up, "what?"
"GET OUT!" He yelled before waving his hand at me and transporting me back to the middle of the jungle...