Why Are You Still Here? (3)

Kellin's POV

The bell just rang and everyone is walking out. The last person in the booth with Mr. Fuentes was a girl named Katelynn she was walking out of there and grabbed her bag. She left the class. I'm just going to sit in here and wait for the bell to ring again so I'm going to be waiting for 7 minutes which sucked. (Casually plays 7 Minutes In Heaven by Fall Out Boy) Mr. came out of the booth and looked up at me.

"Why are you still in here? Shouldn't you be going to your next class?" Mr. asks me.

"I um yeah this is uh um this is my next class." I say looking down at my feet which seem very interesting at the moment.

"Oh" is all I hear.

Then I hear his vans coming toward the back where I am.

I look up and see he's sitting in a chair in front of me.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Kellin let me see your arm." He says.

Vic's POV

"NO STOP LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Kellin screams flailing his arms around.

"Kellin stop let me see." I say stern.

"FUCK YOU!!!" He screams.

I was getting tired of this so I pushed his chair back and he fell to the ground. I hurry and stood up and got to his level. He was still squirming so I straddled his waist and grabbed his wrists.

"WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH!!! I'm a new student that nobody knows it doesn't fucking matter!!!!!" He yells.

Why do I care so much about him.

You think he's hot that's why!

Oh fuck!!

I pull his jacket sleeve up and see it.

Scars.

Cuts.

Hundred of lines on his arms.

"W-why?" I ask having a lump in my throat.

"Because I can and everything in my life sucks leave me alone." He said.

Kellin's POV

He pulled my jacket sleeve up and I was ashamed. On the first fucking day of a new school someone sees the cuts and I hate it. I'm disappointed. It has to be the teacher that I have the hots for and have 3 classes with.

"Kellin can you promise to talk to me about it." He says resting his hands on my chest. I finally realize that he's on me. Straddling me.

"Uh can you get off of me?" I ask.

"No answer the question." He says taking his hands off of my chest.

I push him over and run to the door. I open the door and bump into Frank and about 10 other guys.

"Hey I'll be back okay. I have to take a piss." I lie.

"Ok just hurry the bell rings in a minute.

Fuck.