OTP or NOTP? (8)

Kellin's POV

I walk out of the class and it's like I just stepped on my dog and hurt him. The guilt is eating me alive. I have to stick to the plan. I walk over to Oli and sit on his lap and put my head on his chest.

"What did he say?" He asks

"He said he wanted me to think about it but it seems like he's forcing himself to say it." I say sounding muffled since my face is in Oli's neck.

"It's okay baby." He says.

I just kiss his neck and he lets out a little whimper.

"Oliver Sykes did I find your sweet spot?" I ask with a smirk.

"Indeed you did Mr. Quinn." He says and looks at me. I go back to the spot I kissed and licked it and I feel a shiver go down his spine. I start sucking on his neck trying to leave a hickey. I pull away looking at the maroon bruise. I look at him and he looks like he's in bliss.

"Are you okay there Oli?" I ask and peck his lips.

"Uh yeah that was just amazing Kellin." He says kissing my cheek. That's when the bell rang and we got up to go to first hour. I head down the hall to go to English. I see Frank heading there and I jog to catch up to him.

"Hey Frank!" I yell. He stops and looks at me. He sees it's me and he smiles.

"Hey Kellin how's your day been?" He asks.

"Well it's okay I guess it could be better." I say.

"How so?" He asks.

I could have been kissing Mr. Fuentes instead of telling him off.

"My mom woke me up early I want more sleep." I say right when a yawn hits me. Perfect timing brain.

"Oh me too I was at Gerard's doing things." I shudder at what he means by that.

I give him the 'that's disgusting' face and he just laughs. By now we are in our seats waiting for Mr. Joseph.

~Time Lapse~ End of 2nd hour.

I told Oli that I have Mr. Fuentes 3rd and 8th hour so he said he'll walk me to those classes. I'm waiting for the bell to ring and I can meet Oli by the restrooms.

The bell finally rings after what felt like hours but really 5 minutes. I walk towards the restrooms and wait there for a good minute or two until I feel arms wrap around my waist and someone kissing my neck.

I turn around and see Oli I grab his hand and we begin to walk towards my 3rd hour. We are around the corner of the class and we walk towards the door and Oli grabs my waist a little towards the left of the door because if he's in his office he could see us.

He leans in and I do the same and we kiss for a good 30 seconds. I pull away and look at him. We mouth 'I love you' and then I hug him and pull away and head into class. I see Mr. Fuentes walking out of his office with an angry look.

I just walk to my seat and sit down by Mikey and Pete.

"I didn't know you and Oli were dating?!" A excited Pete says.

"YOU'RE DATING OLI!?!?" Mikey screams. I slowly nod and Mikey goes crazy. He's squeezing me and then goes to Pete and shakes him vigorously screaming "OTP!!" (Patty_Hips I'm basing Mikey off of you tbh) I just smile at him and turn my attention to the front where I see Mr. Fuentes with his hands in fists and them basically the color of paper.

"Alright let's take attendance." Mr. F says. After attendance we have to continue learning frets and so we sit back. Mikey and Pete said they'll teach me the frets later.

Mikey and Pete have been asking questions all hour. I am debating on whether to tell them or not. Well I'll ask Oli.

Vic's POV

This morning I walk into school having an amazing day but that it ruined when I see Kellin sitting with his friend Oliver and they kiss right when I walk up. Did I miss something here?? I told Kellin I needed to talk to him and so we went into the class. Before we did he stood up and shoved his ass in my face and kissed Oliver. I was totally not looking at his ass.

Why am I getting jealous it's not like I want Kellin. I don't know but before my class Oliver walked Kellin to class and kissed him right outside the door. I may or may not have been waiting for Kellin but that sight made me want to punch a wall.

During class Pete screams about Kellin's relationship and Mikey runs around screaming OTP. What is an OTP? I'll have to look that up.

Note to self search OTP.

I go back to the PowerPoint I have up about frets on a bass.

"Kellin why aren't you paying attention?" I ask. He looks at me and rolls his eyes and goes back to talking to Mikey.

I go up to him and whisper in his ear.

"Your being a a bad boy Kellin don't want to get punished do you?" I whisper and walk away.

Okay I have no clue on how this is happening wtf I don't have a good plot... Anyways I sat by my crush and he said I was cute ❤️❤️❤️ lol but yeah I HAD to update because my fren said so... So here you go 😘😘😘

~Fedora Hayley<3