Are You a Hoe or Just A Party Animal (13)

Vic's POV

After what happened I actually have time to think. I mean I know I wanted that to happen but he was feeling down and I really just wanted to help him. What if I made him feel used? Or he thinks I'm just going to bail.

I start walking down the street and get to my house. I don't really sleep all that much so I'm probably going to clean my backyard tonight.

That place was a mess since I had that party a few days ago. I really need to stop throwing parties especially since I'm a fucking high school teacher. Well it's a sleepless night tonight again.

4:00 AM

It's currently 4 am and I need to get ready for work. I go inside and get my shorts and tank top on. I head out to the front and start going for my routine run. I go down the block and turn left towards my brothers house and goes past it. I run to the end of the road and go towards the forest.

I turn back and start running back home but I slow down when I go by Kellin's house to see if he's awake. I don't think he will be.

I get home and head to my room to take a shower.

Kellin's POV

I wake up around 7:30 and see that I'm going to be late if I don't hurry. I don't even bother to take a shower because I don't have the time.

I get my clothes on and start running out the door.

I see the bus over at the bus stop that Frank and Gee are always at so I run to the one that Mikey is at that is just at the corner of the road.

He looks at me and laughs because I am out of breath.

"Dude why are you so late." He asks.

I shrug and just try to catch my breath. "I woke up about 10 minutes ago shut up." I said.

After that he stops talking and I'm left in my bad mood.

I need coffee.

When I get to the school I see Vic standing at the doors because he's on duty. He has bags under his eyes and he just looks like death.

I walk up to him.

"Hey Mr. Fuentes. You don't look so good." I say.

"Hey Kellin I didn't sleep well last night so that's probably why." He said.

I look at him and whisper in his ear.

"I slept like a baby because the hottest person came through my window at 2 am." I look up at him and wink while biting my lip.

I leave and trail my fingers around his body.

Well that was something I should never do ever again.

YES I KNOW ITS STUPID BUT ITS A WELL NEEDED CHAPTER BUT ITS BETTER IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BECAUSE THIS IS PROBABLY JUST A FILLER OF A FILLER.. Yeah that's what it is..

~Fedora Hayley<3 ~