Classroom Fun (14)

IMPORTANT AU AT THE END!!!!!

Vic's POV

After Kellin left I let out a sigh. This is going to be rough knowing I had 3 classes with him. How the hell am I suppose to keep my hands off that hot bitch.

3rd hour was horrible. Pete, Mikey and Kellin wouldn't stop talking and it was so annoying. Also Pete tried to 'style' Kellin's hair again and got his gum stuck in his hair. I don't know. Ask him. Kellin also went to go meet his friends outside of the class so I couldn't talk to him. It seems like he's ignoring me now.

It is currently 4th hour and Kellin is sitting there with his friends. Him and Oli aren't even mad at each other or I don't even know if they broke up. What did I just do. Is Kellin cheating on him with me? If that's happening I don't know what I'm going to do.

I don't think that Kellin is like that but what am I with the accusation when I don't even know him?

Patrick walks up to my desk and just stands there.

"Yes Patrick?" I ask politely since Patrick is adorable and just innocent and sweet.

"Uh my-y group i-is ready." He says looking nervous.

"Okay I'll set up the equipment and you guys can perform today." I say and Patrick nods.

Patrick runs back to his group and he looks nervous about it. He is an amazing guitarist but his voice it's incredible. ( AN: FUCK I FORGOT TO GIVE MY POEM TO MY FRIEND!!!!)

I go to get the instruments and microphones. I just put them in front of the class and let them arrange how they want to set up.

I see Andy Joe Pete and Patrick starting to set up the instruments. I also see that Andy has taken the time to take his shirt, shoes, and socks off so all he has on is his shorts. Classy Hurley.

Patrick is ready to go and they're waiting for Pete to fix the bass. They finally set up and get the instruments plugged in and turned everything on.

Patrick and Joe start playing and Andy joins but Pete just yeah jumps around. He's still going to get credit I don't care. This dude can do flips and wow.

Even more wow is when Patrick starts singing.

All the small things
True care, truth brings
I'll take one lift
Your ride best trip

Always I know
You'll be at my show
Watching, waiting, commiserating

Say it ain't so,
I will not go,
Turn the lights off,
Carry me home

Na, na...

Late night, come home
Work sucks, I know
She left me roses by the stairs,
Surprises, let me know she cares

Say it ain't so,
I will not go,
Turn the lights off,
Carry me home

Na, na...

Say it ain't so,
I will not go,
Turn the lights off,
Carry me home

Keep your head still,
I'll be your thrill,
The night will go on,
My little windmill