What Happened (5)

I wrote this about a week ago and I had writers block since then and it's like I stopped writing right when Kellin enters the class and I didn't know what to write after it so it might be messy.

Vic's POV

3 days later.

Kellin hasn't been to school since the first day and I'm kind of worried.

Why are you worried it's not like you care.

I do care but I shouldn't.
It's 8th hour and I'm out of it. Kellin seemed pretty hurt about everything that happened on Monday. Maybe I should apologize.

How about no he doesn't deserve it.

How about yes. He didn't deserve to be kissed and rejected right after. He already has a lot going on at home. His friends don't seem worried. Well I guess I should start grading the fucking music sheets that everyone had to fix.

Kellin's POV

I didn't want to go back to school. Never. I don't want to see Mr. Asshole ever again. It's been three days. I would leave the house and pretend to go to school and come back when the bus comes back. Where did I go?

The old park about 3 blocks away. It seemed better than home or school. It's 3:45 the bus should be coming by in 15 minutes I'll leave when it goes by.

The bus just went by and I'm walking home and listening to Avenged Sevenfold. Someone's walking by me. I look to see who it is. I wish I didn't.

"Mr. Fuentes what the fuck are you doing here?" I ask.

"The real question is why haven't you been going to school. Are you sick Kellin? Hurt? Dying?" He asks frantically.

"I'm fine it doesn't matter." I mumble.

"I was worried Kellin! I didn't know what happened to you and what your father does to-" I cut him off.

"WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING WORRIED ABOUT ME I'M FINE. I DON'T NEED MY FUCKING MUSIC TEACHER WORRYING ABOUT ME!!!" I scream.

"Well why weren't you in school?" He asks.

"I just didn't feel like going." I say.

"Does your parents know that your playing hooky?" He asks.

"What is this 20 questions? Why do you feel the need to interrogate me?" I ask.

"Just answer the question Kellin." He says.

"Fine no they don't. Do you think they care? NO! Do you think they're worried about me right now? NO! They aren't even fucking home it doesn't matter!!" I scream.

"Leave me alone this isn't any of your concern Mr. Fuentes." I say his name like its venom on my tongue.

I start walking toward my house since we are just by it. I open the door and the smell of cigarettes hits my nose. Fuck my dads home.

"KELLIN WHY DID THE SCHOOL CALL SAYING YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO SCHOOL IN 3 DAYS!!!!" He screams.

"Uh I wasn't feeling good for the past three days." I lie.

"QUIT LYING TO ME YOU FUCKWAD!!!" He yells slapping me over the head.

"Fine I ditched because I hate my new teacher!!" I yell back.

"It's just one fucking teacher fuck!!" He yells.

"I HAVE THREE CLASSES WITH HIM!!!" I scream.

"It doesn't matter you need to go to school!" He screams back.