Meeting A Quiet Trouble Maker (15)

Kellin's POV

Today is Wednesday and it's literally a slow day. I'm barely in 2nd hour and it feels like I've been here for 10 hours. I'm sitting here drawing the heart grenade from American Idiot on me notebook for history and its perfecto.

"Yo Quinn!!!" I hear Frank yell and run into me.

Fuck he messed up my grenade.

"DUDE YOU MESSED UP MY HEART GRENADE YOU ASSHOLE!!" I yell at him.

"MR. BOSTWICK!!! DETENTION I TOLD YOU ALREADY NOT TO CUSS IN CLASS." Mrs. Williams yells.

I glare at Frank who is smiling innocently. I mumble a 'bitch' to him and he screams "JERK" and I chuckle a little bit.

I leave the classroom and I start walking towards the S3 classroom. I was looking at my phone checking tumblr. Suddenly I run into someone.

"Uupfgh" I hear and see a small little classmate on the ground. He is ginger and has glasses.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you." I say. I held my hand out for him to grab. He takes it and slowly gets up. He dusts his pants off and adjusts his glasses.

"It's totally fine. I'm a klutz." He says.

"No. No I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." I say.

"Oh I'm Kellin by the way." I say and hold my hand out.

He looks at my hand and grabs it firmly and shakes it.

"Matty." He says.

We start walking towards the s3.

"Why are you going to the detention room?" Matty asks.

"Mrs. Williams said that I cuss too much and today was the last straw." I explain. He nods.

"Well I don't see a reason why you can't just ditch with me." He says.

I just look at him confused.

"Lets skip class and go to the football field." Matty says. I look down the hall and think. It wouldn't hurt to have some fun.

"Sure lets go." I say as we start walking towards the football field. Bad idea.

Once we get to the football field we see that the PE class is right behind us and we don't know what to do so we just stay there.

Mr. Johnson comes around the corner and sees us.

"HEY AREN'T YOU SUPPOSE TO BE IN CLASS!!" He yells running toward us. We jump off of the bleachers and run towards the F building. He's right on our tail.

"Hurry up matty lets go to the handicap restroom it locks!" I whisper yell to him. He nods and we start sprinting down the hall to the restroom.

We get there and we both run in Matty getting there before me so he holds the door until I'm in. He closes it right when I get in and locks the door.

We hear Mr. Johnson come up to the door.

"You both have ISS once you get out. I know it's you Matty Mullins. Who are you with?" He says. It's no use I'd end up getting in trouble anyways.

"Lets go Matty." I say and he nods knowing we won't get off the hook. I unlock the door and see Mr. Johnson standing there with an unimpressed face.

"Bostwick! Never thought you'd do this especially when Mr. Fuentes praises you." He says. I look down at the floor blushing at the mention of Vic.

"Both of you office. NOW!" He says.

We start walking towards the office and when we get there I see the one and only Mr. Fuentes.

"Hello boys what do you need?" The secretary Ms. Harris ask.

"Uhh Mr. Johnson sent us here. We uh got caught ditching." I say.

Matty rolls his eyes at me.

"We get 2 days of ISS Lisa." He says.

What the actual fuck he's on first name basis with her.

"MATTY I TOLD YOU NOT TO DITCH ANYMORE YOU KNOW YOUR MOM WILL BE PISSED I THAT I'M NOT KEEPING YOU IN LINE!!!!" She yells at him.

What is happening. I look at Vic and he just shrugs.

"Look Lisa I know you're my moms best friend/ sister but if you weren't always trying to get into Mr. Fuentes' pants then you'd notice me ditching class all the fucking time." Matty says rolling his eyes.

"Matty I'm calling your mother." Is all Lisa said.

I look at Vic confused. He nods towards the door.

We walk out and I lean against the wall and look at him.

"Why were you ditching." He leans in closer to me. "I only want good little boys no trouble makers." He says when his mouth is right by my ear. He starts sucking on my earlobe.

"Vic. No. We are in a hallway at school I don't want to get caught." I say.

"Oh like how you got caught ditching. Yeah don't want that." He says smirking at me.

"You know you're mean. I only did that because I didn't want to go to detention." I say pushing him.

"Aww you didn't want to come see me?" He says. I give him a confused look.

"Yes Kellybear I take over detention for 2nd hour..  You're also lucky that I have to watch the ISS students tomorrow." He says with a smirk.

"Does that mean I get more Vic time tomorrow?" I ask batting my eyes at him.

"I have to think about that baby. You did skip. Do you think that deserves Vic time?" He says.

"I think it doesn't matter because I am getting Vic time." I say walking back into the office.

"MATTY MULLINS I TOLD YOU NO MORE SKIPPING!!!" A woman yells.

I look at Matty and he's rolling his eyes at her.

"Yeah and I told you to stop being such a slut and be the proper mom I need." Matty says.

Oh burn.. Fuck those shots were fired!! Matty looks at me and smiles.

"Mary this is my friend Kellin." He says to his mother. I wave a offer a small 'hello' shaking her hand.

"You're the one who my son was with when he got caught." She said. I nod and look at my feet.

"Have fun getting in trouble everyday." She said walking out of the building.

I look at Matty and he's flipping her off.

"Dude, your mom is a bitch." I say. He nods

"She's a fucking slut she slept with so many men like I can't go home without finding a guy's boxers or a used condom." He says.

His aunt chokes on her water and starts coughing. Vic goes to her and pats her back. I glare at him.

"Matty did you have to say that about my sister?" She says after she stops choking.

"Shut up you bitch. You know its true. Well let's go Kellin we have ISS the rest of the day." He says.

I see Vic still by her so I just leave. I'm getting jealous wow. We leave the office and head down the hall.

"You're really the bad boy of the school huh?" I ask.

"Mhm mostly my moms fault. She just forgets me so I put that anger towards school." He says.

We get to the class and we stay there all hour passing notes since we can't talk in this stupid class.

I also got Matty's number.

AN: so I decided to update because this shit is not getting updated and I'm sorry about that...
-Fedora Hayley <3