Meet Fallen Angels

(A/n Angel on the side --->)

Running from police, causing trouble in the neighborhoods, recklessness, and fights... That's my life and I wouldn't change a damn thing about it.

Hi, my name is Angel and welcome to my dysfunctional, crazy life. Some things you should know about me is that trouble is my main attraction. No matter where I am, I create some... complications. So maybe that's convincing enough to not fuck with me, but if it's not... Let's just say things will get violent and bloody. Also I have connections, so better not fuck with me as I am the leader of Fallen Angels. Now meet my crew.

My best friend, my ride or die, my bestie, my reliability, meet Jade West. She's just like me, she doesn't give a fuck about no one and she doesn't give a fuck about what people say about her. She has long, straight, brown hair with brown eyes. Better not fuck with her either... did I mention that she's good with any type of blade? Wether it's stabbing or throwing, she's got good aim.

My brother-not really, my lazy bestie, meet Cole Black. He has short, dark brown hair with green eyes. He is our bodyguard of this gang, will fight anyone who comes at us. This man right here also knows his weapons and where to get it. He also knows where to hide a body, so don't fuck with us.

My best friend for life, the smart one of this gang, the one person you could trust with your life, meet Niall Horan.
He has short, blonde hair with blue eyes. He knows just how to lighten the mood, but he also knows how to make people talk- not in a good way. So better fess up now or... we do it the hard way.

My bestie, the only person you can really depend on to have your back, the fighter, and the hacker of this gang, meet Zayn Malik. He is mysterious, quiet- be aware of the quiet ones-, and keeps to himself, unless you're threatening us. He has jet black hair with brown eyes.

So now that you met our whole gang, you should know our name. Our gang is called Fallen Angels. Basically we got the name because we all used to be good, but we have a dark side inside of us that won us over.

Now let me introduce you to our rivalry gang called Silent Screams. Stupid name. Anyways their gang includes Liam Payne, the guy who tries to act tough, but is a softie and he is the leader. Louis Tomlinson is sassy asshole and is the computer nerd of their gang. Harry Styles is all about himself and is the flirt to all the girls. Now you have two side bitches who can't keep their goddamn mouths shut, Celeste Hill and Taylor Swift

So now you know our gang and their gang. But now you need to know our story. We all used to be friends till one day changed us all.

My gang doesn't fuck around. You don't fuck with us and we won't fuck with you. I got caught up in this shit. I used to be innocent, kind, and caring, but not anymore. Some betrayal, hurt, and anger will change a person. Angel Hart is my name, your name is not important to me.

Into the story of a pathetic high school relationship. So as you can guess, me and Liam had a, what you call, history together. It did not end well, but I will admit that I'm glad I met Liam because he showed me this life. Then, things changed. People changed. And not for the better.

In this crazy, chaotic life you have to be careful of who you trust because your own "friend" can and will stab you in the back when you're least expecting it. So get ready for the pathetic, pitiful, and raw life of Angel.

(A/N Hope you guys enjoyed my new book. Please give me feedback and comment.)