30- One Big Family

30- One Big Family

Liam's POV

I don't know when we are going to let Angel go. I actually don't want her to go, but there's no reason for her to be here. There's nothing to even do around here. I mean, here I am with Angel playing Jumanji. We found it in the basement along with an Ouija Board, Monopoly, Candyland, and more board games. Don't ask me why we have it because the answer is I don't know.

We need some more entertainment around here. Like, videogames, spray paint, maybe some other shit to keep us entertained. I know Rori has a deck of cards somewhere, but this girl is good at hiding her crap. Not to mention she hasn't spoken a word to me since. I know she'll get over it. I am doing what is needed to be done. Nobody and nothing gets by, without me knowing. Harry is so fucking lucky he's still around. But he was the first member of this crew, he was the person I could trust. I can still trust him. He always get things done. I was beyond shocked to hear what he had been doing. But I went easy on him.

"Liam" I snap out my thoughts and I am gazing at Angel

"Yes?" I ask

"Your move" she says

"Oh right..." I say staring down at the board. "You think this was a good idea. I mean I've seen the movie and the last thing I need is a stampede crashing into our house, or have this place infested with giant spiders." I say and freak the hell out of Angel.

"Umm okay, game over" she says standing up

"No way! Sit back down" I say

"Why?" she asks

"You have to finish the game" I tell her thinking back to movie. Bad things will continue to happen until you finish the movie. Until the winner says Jumanji. Which could take a while. Then again nothing has happened. But it's funny to mess with Angel's head.

"That's bullshit!" she says

"Didn't make the rules. I follow them. Wouldn't want to be kidnapped and taken to an Island for thirty years" I wink

"Are you still referring to the movie?" she asks

"Yep" I nod making my move

"Sounds like quite the movie" she says

"It is..."

"We should watch it then"

"Louis has a copy. I'll ask him" I say

She stares at me blankly. "You want to watch it now?" I ask

"Duhh" she says

"But we have to finish the----"

"Oh Liam, don't give me that bullshit" she says and makes me laugh.

"Alright, but when things creep into you bed, and it's not going to be me. I won't save you." I joke and we head upstairs.

---------

Angel's POV

I took my seat on the couch, and waited for Liam to get back with the movie from Louis. I'm not sure what was taking him so long. But I decided, a movie always goes nicely with snacks. And to be honest I'm sick of popcorn. I open the small pantry where all the snack are kept.

"Bingo!" I grab the plain bag of tortilla chips and make way over to the kitchen. I spread them out on a huge plate and layered some cheddar cheese on all parts of it along with some other stuff. Popped it into the microwave and started to make some lemonade.

"Whatcha you doing?" Louis asks, entering the kitchen

"Just making some chips" I say

"Fascinating" he says

"Is it?" I ask as the timer goes off. I take the plate out and set it on the counter. I add ice into the cups of lemonade and put everything on a tray.

"Oh I see how it is, you borrow my movie, but I'm not invited" Louis sasses, shaking his head and putting his hand on his hip.

"Oh! I'm sorry. You can join us. I'll pour you a cup right now" I say

"He's joking" I hear Liam says and Louis starts to laugh.

"Enjoy your movie" he winks and leaves the kitchen.

Why does he have to add the wink?

I set the things down on the small table in front of us and Liam presses play. "This won't give me nightmares right?"

"That depends on how well you handle things" He says

"Oh boy" I say taking a huge gulp of lemonade.

---------

Rori's POV

I could hear the sound systems from the room. I already knew they were going to be watching a movie. I could also hear Angel doing whatever it was she was doing in the kitchen. It wasn't popcorn because I didn't smell it. But I didn't care. I stared at the ceiling, counting the small little bumps from the paint over and over. I feel like my life is over. I feel like there is no point in moving on. I mean, why should I?

I was on the verge of running away, losing every thought I had way back before Liam took me in. I wasn't always with him or his crew. When they found me, I was at the most vulnerable state possible. I was losing everything. Nothing was going my way. I wanted to just leave. No one would've missed me. So I didn't care.

I didn't think much of it before. When Harry called Liam over. It had been so long since I'd seen him I didn't recognize him. But when Liam came soon after, I knew who he was. I was so mad at Harry at the time when he called my brother. I didn't want help. I didn't want anyone. I wanted to be alone. I recall Harry saying that he couldn't. That he just couldn't leave me alone. I didn't understand it at that time. I was angry.

And as time went by. The more I was around Harry and the more I spent time with him. The more I knew. I figured it out and felt like an idiot for not realizing it then. But why would I? I haven't seen him for year. Or Liam. So why would I see it.

I feel like it's playing all over again. I'm alone, and just... I just want to leave. And I'll do it this time. I'll leave and never look back. Fuck what Liam says. If he really cared he wouldn't be doing this shit.

------------

Liam's POV

"Didn't like the movie then?" I ask, eating some of the nachos Angel made.

"It was freaky! We are never playing or watching this again" she says and I laugh.

"It's just a movie" Louis says and Angel rolls her eyes.

I love how Louis and Angel are getting along. Hopefully, someday, all of us become friends again because I really miss this. We are all brothers, we are different, but I like different. We are always by each other's sides. That's how it should be. Brothers should always look out for each other. We are distant for now, but one day we will be one big family. One day everything will change. One day everything will be okay. One day.