22- Secrets Are Out

22- Secrets Are Out

Angel's P.O.V

I have to admit it was weird having them walk in on us. Especially since Liam didn't move. He wasn't shy, nor was he afraid to be caught. Same old Liam.  But I could feel my cheeks get pink especially since Rori and Harry were holding back laughter. Then again for all I know their walk must have consisted of something... If you catch my drift.

After changing into clothes that still aren't mine, although Rori reassured me that I could borrow anything. I asked her before just to make sure. I know she is going to do laundry later on today, though based on the list, yes they have a list, which is why this house is so clean. They made a list of chores and everyday someone is responsible for something. And today on the list laundry is to be done by Celeste, but it doesn't look like she is going to do it anytime soon and today is Sunday. Not that it matters because we're still off from school. So this vacation which I thought would be hell (I mean at first it was, and it kind of still is seeing that I can't do what I planned) So I think Rori is going to do it. I feel bad that she has to do it because Rori had dishes yesterday and today she had vacuuming. And honestly since I've been here those two bitches haven't done shit. But....I overheard her talking to Harry a little while ago (I know I shouldn't be eavesdropping, but I just happened to be around). Anyways she was saying how she is going to separate the clothes, just like anyone would do when they do laundry except she was going to leave those two bitches clothing not washed. I wanted to laugh so bad. She was going to wash everyone's clothes except theirs. Serves them right. Besides I'm kind of glad I'll finally get to wear my own clothes. I feel bad borrowing her clothes, though she says she doesn't mind. I offered to help, but seems like Harry beat me to it. I do know however that today is Liam is in charge of meals. I guess I could always give him a hand.

"Hi." I peep lightly

"Hey." Liam says, turning and facing me with a small smile.

"Your turn for meals huh?" I ask

"Yep. So I apologize in advance" He laughs and I laugh too

"Hopefully it won't be that bad..." I say

"Honestly I feel like we should just assign chores to people who are good at it. So in this case Rori should cook..." he says

''Well that's a bit sexist." I joke

"No. I don't mean it like that. It's just she's really good at it" he says

"I was joking" I laugh. "Besides Louis is pretty good cook too..." I say

He nods in agreement and takes a bite of the carrot he's chopped. "So what are you making?" I ask, peeking over to see what he is up to.

"Chicken noodle soup and a garden salad" he says

"Sounds good. Need a hand?" I say a bit shyly

"I would love that" he says, moving a little to the side for me to join him at counter.

He nudges me lightly and I look down trying to cover up that I could feel my cheeks turning pink.

I bring over a cutting board and wash the rest of the vegetables Liam has already set out that was going to be used for both the salad and soup. I peel the carrots and toss the peels aside and I begin to cut them in round slices just like Liam told me. I'm not a professional so I know so pieces are going to bigger than the other. But I guess it's no big deal. I mean I doubt anyone is really going to compare the shapes of the carrots. Though that would be really weird.

"Smells pretty good in here, which is weird since Liam is cooking..." Louis says, walking into the kitchen.

"Hey, practice makes perfect" Liam says, putting whatever I sliced in the pot.