29- You Can't Keep Lovers Apart

Rori's POV

I stood there in shock as I saw Angel standing there, but she didn't budge. I look over to Harry who stood in silence as well. Suddenly Angel just left the room.

"No no no! Not this time" I say as I was just about to run out the kitchen, Harry grabbed my arm.

"Don't." he says

"What?" I ask

"Don't run after her" he tells me

"Why not?!" I ask

"It's best if you don't. If you threaten her, she might spill" he says

"If I don't threaten her, she'll tell Liam..." I say

"She won't" he says

"She will!"

"She won't, Rori" he says

"How can you be so sure?" I ask

"You have to trust her" he says

"I did. And then she blab her mouth off to Liam and now look where we are" I say and he stayed silent. "I'm going after her" I say

"Rori" he says to me and I stop in my tracks

"Please don't talk me out of this, please" I beg

"If you love me, you won't go, you'll let her be" he says and I sigh.

"Harry..." I say and he gives me his sentimental look. "Don't use that against me" He knows how I feel about him. And me doing the opposite of what he said will hurt him. So I know I can't go after Angel even though it's killing me.

I have to trust her, like Harry says. If Liam finds out about what happened, I'll never see him again. And if that happens will return Angel back to Fallen Angels, dead. And I'll be sure the bullet goes straight into her heart. I'll make sure they know it was me, because of her I lost the love of my life.

I know there would be an easier solution if Liam were to kick Harry out. I would run away to him or even run away with him. Liam can't and won't stop me. It would save a lot of trouble. But killing Angel will let the fire die down that I would have igniting inside me. So I'll go with my first option. Then run away.

"This would be a lot easier if I had my own room" I sigh

"And why would that be?" Harry smirks

"Because I would install a lock, and only I would have the key to it" I say

"Only you?" he asks raising an eyebrow.

"Well if you're a good boy, then maybe I'll make you copy" I tease. I want to kiss him again. So bad.

"I should go. You never know who will walk through this door" Harry says and he leaves the kitchen, leaving me alone. And just in time for the timer went off. But I wasn't hungry anymore.

--------

Angel's POV

Shit no, that won't work either.

I keep thinking to myself. But I end up thinking in circles. This is useless. I get up from the couch and head into the room I stay in. I jotted a couple of things down because I don't want to forget it. In our warehouse, my room has a desk where I always sit and write or do whatever and there's a drawer right next to me. That drawer is filled with all kinds of goodies. I've been meaning to ask someone if I could have some, or if someone would get me some. I really miss munching on something or eating something sweet that would turn my mouth into something colorful. I suddenly felt the urge to have something to snack on.