7- Plan In Action

7- Plan In Action

Niall's POV

Cole and I literally were going 30 miles per hour to the school because the dismissal bell already rung. So we had to speed down the roads. We run to get to Rori quickly.

"Dammit Niall, you just had to stop for fries" Cole says as we turn on the block

"Look I skipped lunch for this, so yea" I say

We turn the block and reach the school just in time for the students to come out the door. Cole and I waited on the side until we saw Rori. We also looked around to make sure Harry wasn't around. We park the car, and step out waiting.

"Keep an eye out" Cole says and I nod. I keep an eye for an approaching Harry, while he keeps an eye out for Rori. We didn't stand right of the school, but on the side, so we could see everyone exiting.

"There she is!" Cole points. We both watch as Rori skips down the stairs and looks around. We knew she was looking for Harry. Our eyes followed as she walked away from the school a bit and leaned against the gate.

"Let's go" Cole says

"Now?!" I ask

"This is our only chance" he says

"What if she screams?" I ask

"She won't." Cole says like he was so sure.

"Alright, let's do this. Besides, I don't see Harry, so we should hurry" I say and we walk towards her

"Well, hello there" Cole says.

Rori looks up from her phone and sees us. The emotion in her face changes. "You're Cole" she says. She had a soft, sweet voice. It matched her pretty face. Shit, Harry was lucky. If he was getting at her.

"I don't think we've met..." Cole says

"I know who you are" she snaps

"Oooo you're feisty," I say laughing slightly "I like it"

"If I were you, I'd stay away. Because you'll pay dearly" she says

"Hmph... We'll see about that" Cole says and he lunges at Rori grabbing her arms. She starts to scream so I clamp my hand over her mouth. The next thing I know, I feel her teeth sink into my palm, but I ignore it. Cole and I shove her in the trunk and lock it. We hear her kick and we got in.

Thankfully, her screams were muffled, so you couldn't hear her. We drove far from the school and quick.

As we drove Cole turned onto a dead end street. "What are you doing?" I ask

"Dealing with her" Cole holds up the duct tape in his hand.

"Shit" I say getting out the car. I knew he was going to need help, and boy was I right. The moment we opened the trunk she lunged at us. She scratched my face and spit at Cole.

"Little bitch" Cole curses holding her wrists together and taping them. I took a piece of duct tape and placed it on her mouth. We tied her legs together too, until she couldn't even move.

"Now, we can drive in peace" Cole says shutting the trunk.

-------

"Well well look who it is..."  I say catching up to Harry who looked like he had somewhere to be.

"What do you want?" he says as he continues to walk

"Why would I want anything from you?" I say

"So why are you following me?" he asks

"I came to give you a message actually" I say smirking. I had just received the text from Niall saying they have Rori, who was now unconscious, but only for a while.