19- Breaking News

19- Breaking News

Liam's POV

I can't take any more of this shit. Constant fighting back and forth. I need to clear my head and think about what I'm going about Angel. Like I don't even know how long we are going to keep her here, but I missed her company when we were together. I wish we could start over, but you can't change the past.

I really need to clear my head. I did hear when you take a walk it helps clear your mind. That's what I'm gonna do, besides I didn't smoke in a while.

I went downstairs where everyone is.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go out for a walk. Anyone want to come? Besides Angel and Rori." I say

"Why not me?" Rori asks

"You'll be watching Angel." I say

"I don't need a babysitter." Angel says

"I never applied to be Angel's babysitter." Rori says, rolling her eyes

"So? I don't care. Someone has to watch Angel." I say

"Why does it have to be me? Why not Louis or Harry?" Rori asks

"Because it seems like Angel likes you better than Harry and Louis. So it's gonna have to be you. Don't even think about giving me an attitude, I'm not in the mood for fighting." I say

"So who wants to walk with me?" I ask,

"Don't you think someone should watch over them?" Harry asks

"They'll be fine." I shrug "Unless you're implying you want to stay behind and babysit someone who is babysitting" I joke. Harry shakes his head lightly

"So it's settled, shall we then?" I ask and everyone agrees.

"Okay, we'll be back later. No fighting when I come back." I say, as we walk outside.

I take out a pack of cigarettes,and pull out one cigarette, and a lighter. We walk and talk about old times for a little. I guess we are going to the park.

-----------

Niall's POV

I groan. I think I need another walk. Louis is messing with my mind and shit. What if we never find her? She wouldn't just leave us, I know that. Who would have her?

"I think I need to have some fun." I say, everyone looks at me as I stand up.

I walk over to a table and take a black duffle bag from the floor and put it on the table. I emptied the bag out and spray paint bottles came out. I look around the room and they smirk at me. I put all the spray paint bottles back in the bag and put it over my shoulder.

"Wanna go?" I ask, everyone nods.

"We need to have a clear mind if we want to find Angel. Let's go." Sky says. With that, we walk out the door.

We run through the streets. Everyone knows not to mess with us, even the police. So, we can vandalize the property. Well, basically, we can do whatever, except for crossing the lines with Silent Screams. But, we kinda already broke that rule, so at this point it doesn't matter.

We walk around town and start spray painting. It was awesome... Just that we were missing the best part of this. Angel. We'll find her. I know we will. I don't believe Louis as he says he doesn't have Angel.

I was so into my thoughts that I didn't realised what I was drawing till I saw I spray painted a picture of Angel. Zayn made some sick, artistic picture. Sky drew a skeleton head with a 'x' going behind it. Jade drew our logo very large so everyone can see it. And Cole... I think you already know, but I'm gonna tell you anyways. Cole drew a picture of Harry bleeding to death on the floor, with a bullet in his head. Okay, I guess Cole finally let his feeling out about how much he hates Harry.