1- The Beginning

1- The Beginning

Angel's POV

Oh, you're still here? Well then, guess me and my life is interesting after all. I guess I have to explain why we are rivals with Silent Screams. Well, it could be the fact that me and Liam didn't end things are good terms... or maybe it's deeper than that. So, yes you probably already know, but we were all friends at one point in time. Then shit happened and one day, everything changed. I'll save that story for later. This is how I met my friends... and now enemies.

*Flashback*

"Did you hear about 'the gang'?" Cole said.

"No. Who?" I asked.

"Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, and Zayn Malik." Jade responded.

"And how did you hear of them?" I ask.

"Rumors get around." Cole says, I nod. Understandable.

"Whatever. I have to go to class." Taylor stated, leaving with Celeste.

"And remind me again, why do we hang out with them?" Cole asks.

I shrug, walking to my locker, "Well, we don't hang out with them, they follow us around most of the time."

"So, what do you think of them?" Jade asked.

As she asked that, 'the gang' walks into the hallway.

"I say you can't judge a person without getting to know them," I turned and faced Jade and Cole. "I mean, even if they look tough with the tattoos and piercings, you can't judge them by the way they look. Also, you don't know their story. They could've had a past that made them like this. So just please keep your mouths shut, okay?"

They nod and I grab my history material.

I wasn't mad at them. I just hate when people judge people without getting to know them.

*History Class*

I walked into history and sat in the seat next to the window. The teacher walked in and started talking as the students sat in their seats. I'm kind of a loner when it comes to classes, I like to Eve quiet, almost invisible. I then started to draw in my notebook.

"You do know you have to actually write the notes, right?" An accent filled my ears. I turned towards the voice and I saw one of members of 'the gang' sitting beside. I don't remember what his name was. He has blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes.

"I know. I just don't feel like doing it. I don't really care if I don't pass this class." I say.

He smirked and he took out his hand to shake my hand, which I did.

"Hi, I'm Niall." The blonde boy- Niall said.

"Nice to meet you, Niall. I'm Angel." I say.

He chuckles, "Angel? Like an angel that goes to heaven and is God's favorite?"

I smile, "Gods favorite? You definitely got the wrong girl. More like an angel of... destruction."

"Angel of destruction? Now that's dark. So why don't you like this class?" Niall asks.

"It's so boring and pointless. Why do we need to learn about history? Like really, who cares about this shit? We don't need this in our everyday life." I say, shaking my head.