27- Can We Start Over?

Sky's POV

I run my hands through my hair pacing back and forth in the sitting room at 3 am in the morning. I've been trying to come up with ways to figure out how to find Angel. I feel like I'm their only hope.

Why does everything have to be so complicated? Those fuckers. They always have to complicate everything. The only place I would probably find Angel is in the warehouse, but I really don't think she'd be there. Why are they still holding her captive? Hopefully she doesn't mind spending some time there, it's gonna be a while.

I'm still sane, the others not so much. Jade is trying to find ideas of where Angel would be. Cole is a fuckface and I don't know why Angel is his friends. I never liked Cole. Zayn is keeping Niall together while Niall is on the verge of killing someone.

Niall's POV

I am literally on the verge of freaking out. I wonder what Angel's doing right now. I swear to god if they hurt her, let's just say we'll need a lot of ambulances. Look what Angel did to me. I feel high over heels for her. I'm in love with her, but I fear she doesn't love me like I love her. I don't love her as a best friend, I am really in love with her. I don't think any of the others saw it, but I know for a fact that I love her more than a best friend should. I fear that her and Liam will get back together and me and her will only be best friends and nothing more. I want to tell her my feelings, but I don't want to ruin things with us. Like, if I told her I love her more than a best friend she might feel differently around me.

I really hate this feeling, but as long as she's in my life I'll be fine. Her smile lights up the whole room and her laugh is contagious. She helped me through the dark. I mean it though. I would always put myself down, but she'll help me through it. I wish best friends don't fall in love with each other because when best friends date and then they break up, they practically throw everything away. All those years we spent together. Kinda like Liam and Angel's relationship. They were very close friends and they were a couple. Now look where that took them. I hate this feeling. I'm very glad I met Angel, though.

Now, I just want to discuss this whole gang thing. You're probably confused on this whole thing. Well, this gang isn't really a gang. Yeah, people are afraid of us. Yeah, we act tough. Yeah, we start fights. That means nothing to me. I don't care about being in a gang. I just care that I have Angel and Zayn in my life. I really miss Liam, Harry, and Louis. I wish we can just start all over again. Liam decided to start his own gang so people knows who's in charge. Liam has changed ever since Angel and him broke up. I know they still love each other, or at least Liam still loves Angel. I hate how fast night changes.

Let me explain what each of us does in the gang. Angel is the leader, she's in charge of us and what she says goes. She doesn't take no for an answer, she always finds a way to solve something. Jade is the one with the weapons. Yeah, we have weapons, but we don't use it unless we have a reason. Cole is the one that makes the calls. What I mean by that is if someone ripped us off, he makes calls and contacts the rest of our gang. Zayn is the computer wiz, along with Sky. Zayn can hack into other programs and he can hack into security cameras. Me, well I am there with Angel. I stick by her side and I help her find weaknesses in our enemies. I also follow our enemies around, I always carried a camera with me so I can take pictures.

Now, let me explain what Liam's gang does. Liam is the leader, he controls everything. If you don't obey him, let's just say things get ugly. One time, this random guy in the gang disobeyed him and let's just say we will never see him ever again. Harry is the one with the weapons. They are different from us with weapons. They will kill anyone that gets in his way, our gang is lucky that he didn't kill any of us, especially with Cole and Harry's relationship. I thought Cole would be dead by now, but I guess I'm wrong. Harry is the computer wiz and he is also the spy in the gang. He is very protective. Celeste and Taylor don't do shit. They are very useless. I will never understand why Liam let them into the gang. The only thing they're good at is persuading. You know, persuading guys into having sex. Don't worry the only guy in the gang that fucks them is Louis. Louis is the one in the gang that goes out to clubs, gets drunk, and shit. He does focus on doing his part in the gang. Louis helps Liam with ideas. He is very smart, is very good at lying, and playing mind tricks. When me and Zayn were in the gang, Liam didn't really care for us. He only cared about Louis and Harry and killing people. He was always deep in thought. Zayn and I were his assistant, in a way. I guess all he really needed was Louis and Harry. He didn't need me or Zayn, which is sad. All of us were so close and now we are drifting apart.