31- 'Blue Eyed British Stranger'?

Niall's POV

"Niall." I groan and look at the voice that disturbed my sleep.

"Zayn? Mate, go back to sleep. 'M tired. Why are you up at 2 in the morning?" I groan, looking at the clock then back at Zayn.

"Because you were having a nightmare. I heard groaning and saw you mumbling in your sleep. Are you okay, mate?"

"Yeah, 'm fine. Just tired an' shit."

"I know you're worried 'bout Angel, but--" I cut Zayn off.

"I know, I know, you're worried about me, but 'm fine. Okay?"

He looks at me and shakes his head, "We gotta hang out. We gotta get you back. This is not the Niall I know. The Niall I know would be more happier, even though Angel's not here. If Angel were here, she would want you to be more happier, even though she's not here. Me, Jade, and Sky are trying to keep it together, but in order to do that, we need you. Are you in?"

I look at him and sigh, "I-I will try. I will try to keep it together, okay?"

"Try Niall. We need our best friend back. We will find Angel, no matter how long it take. Okay?" He puts his hand out and I smile as I shake his hand as a promise.

"Go back to sleep mate."

"G'night mate."

-----

I lie awake, looking at the ceiling. I couldn't sleep ever since Zayn woke me up last night. I dunno why though, I just couldn't go back to sleep. Probably because Zayn interrupted my sleep, but he is right. Angel wouldn't want me to be like this. She would want me to be like I always were, happy and more peppy. But I just can't. Knowing Angel is out there somewhere, has made me realize how much I depended on her. Zayn was right, we need to hangout and destroy territories, and spray paint abandoned houses. I miss Angel. I really miss her.

I know the others miss her too, but we don't know how to find her. Sucks. Hope she can hold on a little while longer.

Louis' POV

I laugh, walking with Harry as we talk about the good old times.

Suddenly, my laughing stops abruptly and my breathing hitched.

Harry looks at me with a confused expression and an eyebrow raised, "You okay, mate?"

I shake my head and look at Harry, "I'm going to be right back."

I walk away, leaving Harry confused. I go up to the beautiful brunette, who has caught my full attention.

"Hello, love." She looks up at me and my heart stops. Such beautiful brown eyes.

"Say, what is a beautiful girl, like yourself, standing alone?" I ask, flirting.

She blushes and looks down, "Um, thanks. I don't know. I like taking walks."

I smile, "So I take it you like views?"

She smiles back, "Yeah. I like traveling."

"Sounds like fun. Take me with you one day?"

She stares at me and gives out a small laugh, "Is that your best pick up line?"

I smirk, "No love, I have plenty more where that comes from." And she full on laughs.

She smiles widely and takes my hand in hers, "My names Eleanor."

"Just Eleanor?" I ask.

"Eleanor Calder." She responds and takes her hand out of mine.

"Well I believe, if I'm not wrong, that Eleanor is a French name. Am I correct?" I flirt.

She smirks, "Yeah, you're correct. Am I ever going to get your name?"

"Hmmm maybe you'll just have to find out for yourself."

"And how will I find out?" She smirks.

"Maybe by letting me take you on a date?"

"Ohhhhh, straightforward huh? Alright, give me your phone." She takes out her phone.

"Actually..." I say and take her phone out of her hands and call myself. "That's a lot easier."

"So what should I put you under as?" She asks.

"Whatever you want babe." I answer.

"Hmmm how about... 'Blue Eyed British Stranger'?"

"You're British too, right?" I ask, she gives me a look "the accent."

"Oh. Yeah."

My face falls a bit as I realized something, "Do you have a boyfriend?"

She shakes her head, "I wouldn't be talking to you if I did, now would I?"

"What about you? Do you have a girlfriend I should worry about?" She asks and I shake my head. "How do I know you're not lying?"

"Guess you'll find out."

"Just like how I'm going to find out your name?"

"Exactly."

We both stand there, staring at each other, "Well, I'll see you around Blue Eyed Stranger." She starts to walk away.

"Guess so, El. I'll text you later."

She turns around, "You better." She smirks and continues to walk away.

I watch her walk away, then I remember Harry. Shit. I'll never hear the end of it. I walk back over to Harry, seeing him still standing there and is now smirking.

"So, you have a crush on a little bird, hmm?" I blush as he smirks and laughs.

"Don't be embarrassed, mate. It's adorable. She seems nice and sweet." I give him a death stare and he laughs, "Don't worry. I won't take her. She's all yours. And anyways, I have my own girl to worry about." And he smiles a little, but then it falters.

I take out my phone and add her name to my contacts and message her.

To: El

Hey love, it's Blue Eyed British Stranger.

"Texting her already? Man, you're whipped!" Harry laugh and I shake my head at him.

"Immature bastard."

"No need for name calling."

We laugh and continue walking. I smile thinking about Eleanor.