17- Lost In Thought

17- Lost In Thought

Jade's POV

It's so good to see Sky again. She's so chill and relaxed.

You're probably wondering why she wasn't in our gang. Well, let's start on how we met her. Angel was the one who really met her and hang out with her.

Well, first some background of Angel. She never really lived here, she was normally from London but moved when she was 16. Angel is tough, literally, she took boxing lessons before she came here. She is very smart, brave, straight up honest, she is literally the best friend you can ask for.

Angel and Sky met on a plane when she was coming here. Everyone knew Angel as Angela, but that quickly changed when she came in and told everyone to call her Angel. She can be a bitch when you piss her off. I met Angel on the first day of school. She was so cool and still is cool. Sky and I got along together great, but me and Angel have a close bond together.

Now down to business, you're probably also wondering what's wrong with Angel and Liam. Well, you see, they met on the second week of school and they were inseparable. Yeah, Liam was one of 'the bad boys' but he was very protective over Angel. Liam and I are okay, I guess. We never really talked. They were so cute together, one of the cutest couples ever. They were together for at least about 2 years. Before you ask, they did do the deed. That's probably not the question you wanted answered, whoops... Anyways, they broke up because they want to take a break from each other, only for a little while. A little while took months, within those months they thought it was best to see new people. They both were broken and made each other jealous. Which is where all the drama began to build up. It was battle of the exes and we sort of got in the middle of it. We all knew that they loved each other, even after they broke up. When they made it official that they broke up, I took Angel to a club to get drunk and to just have some fun and relax. I told her to get laid and that she didn't need Liam to make her happy. Boy, was I wrong. She became a upright bitch for that month, then she loosen up a little. Before I know it, she's back to herself.

And the war between them continued and of course, as her friends, we had to back her up which caused us, Fallen Angels and Silent Screams began to not get along and it got uglier and uglier with every passing moment. Every encounter we had with them was crazy. Harsh words thrown at each other. Every fucking time. But it never got physical. At least that was until Harry went full on rage on Angel slur after slur, swear after swear that drove Cole nuts. That was the first the time a fight broke out between us gangs. I have to say though. I saw it coming. It was bound to happen. Cole and Harry have hated each other for as long as I've known. Even when our gangs were friends, you could definitely sense the tension between them. I thought that over time it would pass, and they would start to get along. You know I kept thinking, "boys will be boys" But eventually they man up and get over themselves. But not Harry and Cole. No sir. You can't trust them to be alone together, not that they would ever would be, for if they were, blood would be shed. And a lot of it.

"Earth to Jade" Niall waves his hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I snap out of my thought and look to Niall who is looking at me with concern and so is everyone else

"You alright J?" Cole asks. "You seemed... I don't know... lost"

"Yeah, fine, just thinking, worried... about Angel you know and stuff... just thinking..." I say. "And don't call me J... " I say

"So I was thinking. We could set out tonight" Sky says holding up a paper with the address she found.

"I'm down" Zayn says

"Same." Niall says

"Okay... let's go..." I nod

--------