Chapter 11

Zoe's P.O.V

I drove over to Brook's hopping for the best. I got out and walked up to her place and knocked. I hadn't seen her in two weeks so i was hoping for the best when i saw her. I waited a bit then the door swung open to show herself all smiles and bones. "Zoe" she said and pulled me into a hug "Hey Brook!". She moved back and moved so i could come in. 

I walked in but not to far needing to be able to get out if my plan back fired. "I'll only be a second" i said playing with my skirt. "Oh ok, what is it?" she asked and i kept my eyes fixed on my skirt. I couldn't help but think what if the plan back fires. If it back fired i would just blame it on Alfie, good enough for me.

"Um a few of us were going on a little weekend camping trip. We want to know if you want to join us?" i heard her swallow "Who is us?" She questioned. "You know Alfie, Marcus, Caspar, Jim, Tayna, Jack, and Finn" i crossed my fingers in hopes she would say yes.

"Caspar?" she laughed and i looked up "Don't worry! I'll keep him in line!" i said. She tapped her index finger on her chin acting like she was thinking. "I guess" she said and jumped up and hugged her tight in my arms. "You wont regret this!" i said pulling away and smiled.

From where i was a i had a better look at her face. He skin had taking toll and her eyes were sunken in a bit. Her  hair had even thinned a bit, i never thought i see her like this. "Are sure your up for it?" i asked and she nodded "Why?". I didn't want to say anything in fears of angering her "Nothing".

"So it's settled! I'll come by tomorrow and pick you up!" She nodded and i walked for the door. I opened it and looked back "Brook I...i". I looked into her eyes and i couldn't bare to say a thing. "Never mind" i said walking out and shutting the door behind me.

Alfie's P.O.V

I pulled up to the Sugg house and got out the car. I used my key and walked in heading up to Joe's room. The door was shut so i knocked "Go away Zoe" he called out. "It's Alfie" i said and i heard him laugh "Come in then!".

I walked in and saw he was getting ready for work. "See your going to thatcher some roofs!" i said trying to make a joke. Joe looked at me funny, was he onto me? "Yea.." he said and i hadn't blown my cover. "But hey i got to leave in a second" Joe said "It's cool i just need to ask you something.

Joe stopped and looked at me "What's up?" he asked. "Um some of us were going on a little weekend camping trip. We want to know if you want to join us?" Joe's face tensed a bit. "Who is us?" he asked and i had to look at the floor.

"Zoe, Marcus, Caspar, Jim, Tayna, Jack, and Finn" he looked at me with a questioning look. "That's it?" he asked and i nodded "yep". He sighed "Well yea" he said a bit disappointed. "Is there someone you wanted to be there?" i asked looking up at him.

He looked as if he was going to say her name "No mate". I wanted to shake him and tell him, but i couldn't risk it. "Alright pick me up at my place tomorrow?" i asked and he nodded "Sounds like a plan!". I gave him a quick handshake and walked down to be greeted by Zoe coming in.

"Did you do it?" she asked and i nodded. "Did you?" i asked and she nodded. "Good so this is going to happen?" i questioned "It better!" she said desperately. "How did she look?" i asked "Not good. She needs this!" and i nodded "yea".

"Joe hasn't been the best lately either" Zoe said and i nodded. "What if it doesn't work?" i asked and she grabbed my arm and shook me "I has to". I nodded again. "Yea it has to work" i said trying to feel more confident in our plan.

Then we both shut up because Joe was coming down the starers. "Bye guys!" he said walking out the front door. I looked at Zoe "He needs it too" and i nodded "I know". I let out a sigh "Well i have to go pack" she nodded "Me too! See ya!" she called out heading for the stairs.

Brook's P.O.V

I put the last of my bug spray in my bag and zipped it up. There was knock at the door and i opened it and there stood Zoe. "Ready to go?" she asked and i nodded. I grabbed my bag and we walked down to her car. I threw my bag in the boot and go in the car.

I really needed this. I had Joe on my mind all the past few weeks. I needed to get out and get some sunshine and forget. Zoe got in the car and looked at me "Ready?" she asked. I nodded "Ready!" i sang out making her laugh.

It was about an hour drive out till we got got camp. We were greeted at the sight of everyone but Alfie. I got out and everyone looked at me strangely, i tried to push the thought to the back of my mind. "Hey!" i shouted and ran over and hugged everyone.

Joe's P.O.V

"Ready?" i asked Alfie and he nodded "Ready!". He grabbed his bag and we walked down to my car. He threw his stuff in the backseat. I sat in the drivers side and waited for ages "Are you done?" i called out. 

Then Alfie hopped in the car "Yea had to call Zoe to tell her we were on our way!" i nodded. I started to car and drove. I needed this to clear my head of all his stuff, even if it was only for a little. The drive over was about a good hour and half.

Add on and extra twenty because i got lost. But we made it none the less. We got out the car and everyone looked at me funny, "Id there something on my face?" i asked and they all shook their heads. 

I walked over and hugged all of them. "Crap" i head behind me in an all to filmier voice. I tenured around and i could barely make out who it was at first. But after a few second of examination, it was indeed who i hoped it was but wished it wan't. It was Brook.

A/N: Sorry it's so short, the next chapters will be longer! But i wont be able to update again till the end of the week :(. I have test next week so yea sorry! But hey leave some comments and don't forget to vote! See ya in a few days!xx