Chapter 18

Joe's P.O.V

A loud clash of thunder woke me out of my sleep. I could now hear the sound of rain hitting the roof and i opened my eyes. I was laying in bed and Brook was in my arms and her head was on my chest. I remember she started having some bad stomach pains. She was crying and she would even scream when it was getting worst. She said she didn't want to see a doctor so i just held her to she fell sleep.

I knew why this was happening, and so did she. And i really couldn't stand it anymore. This whole her trying to be something she's not thing. She keeps trying to change herself when she doesn't need to change a  thing. She is herself and that's is perfect to me.

She started to move in my arms and i looked down at her. She gripped my shirt tightly and i placed my hand on top hers. She instantly relaxed and even smiled for the first time in hours. I smiled but then it went away. I needed to talk to someone about this.

I kissed her forehead and moved her a little. "Joe?" he whispered "I need to use the lou" i said and she rolled off of me. I got up and walked out of the room and around to Zoe's. I knocked on the door "Go away Joe!" she said and i opened the door. "I need tot talk to you" i said and she closed her laptop and nodded.

Brook's P.O.V

Joe was gone for a while and i started to worry. I sat up and to my relief the pains were gone. I stood up and walked out of the room and down the hall to the lou. The door was open and nobody was inside. I walked down to Zoe's and the door was cracked and i could hear talking.

I sat next to the door and rested my back against the wall. "She needs to get help" i heard Joe say "She's nothing but skin and bones". I curled my knees up to my chest "I told you that before it got this bad that she needed to see a doctor" Zoe said and i started to shake.

"I don't know what i'm going to do" he said and let out a long sigh. Then there was a long pause and my mind thought the worst. "Do you want to break up with her?" Zoe asked and there was a pause again and my whole body went numb and i wanted to cry.

"God no" and my whole body relaxed "especially while she's like this" sympathy the last thing i wanted from him. "Joe i was looking online when she first told me, and they have rehab centers" she said and he sighed again "I don't want to seclude her and there's no guarantee she'll go".

There was another pause and i waited for someone to say something, anything. "I better go back before she notices I'm gone" he said and i tip toed back to the room. I got under the covers and just then he walked in and got under the covers with me.

He piratically picked me up and pulled me into his arms. "You feeling better" he asked and i nodded "Are you hungry?" he asked i wasted to say no. But after what i just heard i nodded "Let's go cook something" he cheered and i nodded.

He stood reaching his hand out and I grabbed it and he pulled me out of bed. He then laced our hands and we walked down stairs into the kitchen. I rested against the counter and Joe rummaged thought the fridge. "Nice ass" i laughed and he reached behind him a slapped it making us both laugh. He pulled out cheese, meat and then opened the bread box "Sandwich?" he asked and i nodded

My body felt weird and my heart started to race "I'm gonna go sit" i said and he nodded. I walked into the dinning room and slumped down in one of the chairs and forced on getting my breathing back to normal. It took a while but i finally got everything back to normal.

Joe came in and sat a plate in front of me and i smiled up at him. He sat down next to me and he started to eat. I looked down at my food and the last thing i wanted was to eat it. I reached down and lifted it up taking a bite out of it. I sat it back down and started to chew. Looked at Joe who was chewing with his mouth open and i laughed.

He got closer to me and i laughed pushing him away. He quickly finished his food and stood up making the chair screech against the floor "Are you going to finish?" he asked swallowing the last bit of his food. "I'm full" i said looking down at the sandwich with a small amount gone. I head the chair screech and a hand was now next to my plate.

"Please, finish it" he said but i was genuinely full and really didn't want to eat anymore. "Joe don't make me" i said still looking at my food. "Why wont you eat it" he asked and i looked up at him "I'm full". He nodded in defeat and picked up my plate and walked out of the room.

I should have just eaten the rest to avoid this. Then i looked down at my legs and i remembered why i was doing all this in the first place. Then Joe walked back in and i walked over to him "I'm sorry" i said not really meaning it.

"It's fine" he said with a smile but hurt clouding his green eyes. "You can take me home if you want" i said stepping away from him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me close "Why would i do that" he smiled and kissed me. He pulled away and i smiled "But i do have a place i want us to visit tomorrow".

I knew he was talking about that center place, why would he do that to me? "Where?" i asked and he smiled "You'll see" he said and kissed my forehead lacing our hands together and heading up to his room. We got to the top of the stairs and i pulled my hand away "Joe where are we going tomorrow?".

He looked at me confused "Don't worry, you'll love it" he said and kissed my forehead. Did he really think i would like going to that fucking center? "Trust me" he said and something in my body made my head nod for me. "Now lets go to sleep" he said and laced our hands again walking into his bedroom.

A/N: Sorry if this chapters short and bad it was kinda rushed! I said Saturday and it's only 11:40 where i live so i did it! Next update is coming i don't know when. I have a lot of things to do this week but i will update!

Also thank you guys for 250+ votes and 5,500+ reads it means the whole world to me!

Vote

Comment

And keep being lovely!x