Chapter 37

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to one of my favorite readers ImPickingUpThePieces!x

We got home for Zoe's EXTRA late last night and we ended up falling asleep on our couch. I woke up and I had Joe wrapped in my arms due to the way we ended up laying. I tried closing my eyes to try to preserve this moment, but of course Joe wasn't going to let that happen.

"Good morning beautiful" he said yawing and rolling over so we were face to face. "Morning" I said and gently kissed his lips before moving my arms in between us and him wrapping his arms around me, I like it more this way. "How is my fiancée" Joe said with a smile a mile wide "She's doing amazing" I laughed kissing his again.

"Ew" he mumbled and I pushed him away a little "You love my kisses" I mumbled kissing his the front of his neck. "Yea but I’m scared I’ll get Brook cooties" he said like a child and I rolled my eyes "You would love Brook cooties". We both laughed and he rolled over on his back and moved me with him causing me to sit up and straddle his lap. 

He reached up and started playing with the ends of my hair that fell past my shoulders. "I love you" he said and I nodded "I know" I said a bit too somberly. He raise his eyebrows "You alright, love?" he asked and I nodded "I'm fine". He let out a sigh and sat up and moving back she his back pressed to the arm of the couch.

"Talk to me" he said resting his hands on my hips but I stayed quite. "Come on babe" he said and I nodded "I was wondering if we could have a New Year’s Party?” Joe chuckled a little "Is that why you’re so nervous? Of course! Anything you want!" I smiled a little "That's not the reason" I said and looked into my eyes waiting for the reason.

"Yesterday when I made up with Zoe I realized I blew the whole Caspar thing out of proportion" he nodded "And I know everyone misses him so I was thinking we should invite him to the party" I said rushing thought the last part. Joe's eyes just stayed on my face and I couldn't read his expression.

"Joe?" I said placing both my hands on his shoulders and shaking him a little. "You want him, to come in our house?" he asked and I shrugged "I think maybe it's time for us just get this over with" I said and waited for him to speak. "After what he said to you? After what he did you?" he asked I was hesitant but I nodded "I think it would good and once me make admins everyone will be happy" I said with a smile trying to convince him.

"I really don't like the idea" he said squeezing my hips a bit tighter "What if he upsets you again, or tries anything?" he said and I shrugged. "I have grown a lot since he called me out of my name, so I’ll be fine. If he tries anything you will be the first person I call, then Alfie because he's bigger than you" I said starting to laugh.

"Oh you think you’re funny?" he asked and I leaned forward and kissed his cheek "I know I am". I moved and rested my head in the crook of his neck "So can I invite him without you losing your mind?” I heard him sigh before he started rubbing his hand up and down my spine "Yea I guess he mumbled. I sat up and smiled "Thank you Joey" I said and he scrunched up his face "Whatever Brooker" he said and we both laughed.

"I love you" he said and I smiled "I love you too" and he pushed me against himself "Then kiss me". I pressed my lips to his and he tried pushing me closer to him, which wasn't possible. "Joe" I mumbled before he slipped his cold hands under my shirt making me jump a little. He moved to the clasp of my bra, but little Ally jumped on us forcing me to move away from Joe.

Joe let out a frustrated sigh "Why now?" he asked making me laugh "She's just a cat she doesn’t know any better". He rolled his eyes "Joe doesn’t be like that" I said grabbing Ally and holding her in my arms. "Say stop it daddy" I said in my baby voice and Ally meowed making Joe smile "Stop" he said and I leaned forward so they were face to face "Daddy" I cooed again.

Joe looked at me trying to scold me but I could see he couldn't fight the smile on his face. I started meowing making Ally do the same and Joe started laughing. "See he can't stay mad at us" I said kissing Ally on top of her head before letting her go. "You're both too cute" he said and I nodded "And we take pride in it don’t we Ally!" I said followed by a meow making her meow again.

"Now where were we" Joe said pulling close, and then the doorbell rang. "For fuck sake!" he groaned and I sighed "Give me a second". I jumped off his lap and jogged over to get the door cracking it open just a little. "You going to let me in?" Zoe asked and I nodded "Yea come on" I said opening the door and her and of course Alfie came inside. "Lovely seeing you" Alfie said "Same to you!" I said before we heard "OH MY GOD" come from the living room.

I jogged into the living room to see her facing the opposite direction as Joe and Joe with a red face holding a pillow. "What happened?" I asked "Joe had a boner" Zoe said and Joe tossed a pillow at her making her squeak. Then Alfie started laughing to the point of almost falling onto the floor. I shoved him back making him land against a wall. 

"God I need new friends" I said and Zoe moved her hands but kept her eyes closed "Hey!” I rolled my eyes "Zoe it's not that big of a deal" I said and she let out a sigh "It's just gross, he my brother for god sake" she said and I chuckled, joining Alfie who was still going crazy in the corner.

"Why are you anyway?" Joe asked obviously frustrated "Brook told me to come over to help plan this party" she said still not looking at him. But he looked at me and I shrugged "I knew you would say yes" and he sat up. "Is it gone" Zoe said and Alfie got louder and I even started laughing "Shut up" Joe said standing up and running away. "Oh no!" I said still laughing "Thank god" Zoe said and Alfie and laughed even harder.

A/N: The next two chapters will be posted today and the very last chapter will be posted on the 1st!

Thank you all for reading, it means so much to me! Also don't forget to...

LIKE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW ME IF YOU WANT! SEE YOU LATER TODAY! XX