Chapter 13

Brook's P.O.V

As i started to come back to consensuses i could feel the heat in the tent. I tried to move my arm but it was pinned against something. I tried to move my other but to my luck i couldn't. "Don't move" i heard a voice say. I opened one of Joe's magnificent green eyes looking down at me.

His hair was everywhere and he had a lazy smile slapped on his face. I tried moving my arms again but his arm were wrapped around me and he squeezed me tighter. "Joey!" i wined and he laughed making me smile. 

After about ten minutes of us laughing and me wiggling i freed my arms and wrapped them around him. I squeezed him as tight as i could and all he did was laugh. "Fine" i said giving up and slipping out of the sleeping bag we shard. 

I stood up and walked over and unzipped the tent. "Noooooo" Joe called out in his deep scratch morning voice and i looked back at him. "Wait for me" he said and i nodded. He slipped out of the sleeping bag and i just now saw he was nothing but his pants and i blushed. I guess he saw because i heard him laugh.

I watched as he slipped on the shorts and shirt that he had on yesterday and slipped on his shoes.. I stumbled out and was instantly blinded by the light. I rubbed my eyes till i could see again, and i saw everybody looking at us.

I waved and they all waved back with huge smiles. I walked over to the group and sat down next to Zoe Joe sent me a wink making me smile and sat down next to Alfie. "You guys are so cute" she squealed in my ear and i rolled my eyes.

"Thanks Zoe" i said and she pulled me into a hug. She let go and i heard my stomach growl "Go eat something" Zoe said. "I'm fine" i said and she grabbed my wrist "I said eat something" she demanded. I was surprised but nodded and walked over to the bag with snacks in it.

I shuffled thought it for a while till i found a granola bar. I stood up and turned around and opened it and took a bite. Zoe smiled and so did Joe, they looked so proud of me. They made me think that i might be able to get better.

I walked over and moved so i was sitting next to Joe. I looked at him and his soft lips pressed to my just for a second, but that was long enough to make me blush. He wrapped his arm and around my waist so we closer.

"So what's on the agenda today?" Jim asked looking around at everybody. Everyone went into thinking mode as i took another bite of my granola bar. Finally Tanya lifter her pointer finger in the air "How about we go out on the lake! Jim and i saw some boats when we were coming in!".

Everyone nodded and stood up and walked to our tents to get read. I stepped into the tent and changed my cloths and pulled my hair into high bun. "Can you hand me my sun glassed?" i heard Joe call out and i rolled my eyes with a smile and grabbed them.

I walked out and saw everyone was ready to go. Tayna and Jim led and the rest of us followed the duo. Jack, Finn, and Joe were talking to me all the over. Zoe, Alfie, and Marcus were laughing it up ahead of us and Caspar walked alone behind us.

I really wasn't in the mood to deal with him but i felt bad for him. I couldn't help that i wasn't attracted to him. And i don't why he was hung up on me, he had thousands of girls waiting for him. But then again the same thing could be said about Joe.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Joe lacing our hands together. I looked up at him and he green eyes hooked into mine "You ok?" he asked. I nodded "Everything is perfect" i said and he pecked my lips making butterflies appear in my stomach.

"There they are!" Jim shouted and took off leaving Tayna behind. Everyone laughed as he ran off like a child and Alfie was right behind him. "Those are our friends" Joe laughed and i smiled and nodded. I liked the way our's sounded.