Chapter 29

You're to proud to say that you've made a mistake

You're a coward to the end

I don't wanna admit, but we're not gonna fit

-  Marina and the Diamonds, "Lies"

~~~

One Week Later

Brook's P.O.V

"Thanks for taking me out today" I said looking over at Zoe who had a proud smile on her face and Louise who had little Darcy in her arms. "Anything for a friend" Zoe said adjusting the three bags that hung from her arms. "But did you really have to buy so much?" I asked and she looked down "So I went a little over board?" she asked and I nodded. "A girl can never have too much!" Louise added and we all laughed till my phone rang and pulled it out to see it was Joe. 

"God what happened to your phone?" Zoe asked referring to the crack in the glass. "I think I might have dropped it or something a while ago" I said finally answering my phone. "How can I help you today?" I said causing him to chuckle "Where are you girls at?" he asked. "Shopping!" I said causing him to groan "Don't let them talk you into buying a ton of stuff!" he said obviously annoyed. "They didn't I only got a new shirt" I said "Good" he said happily.

"You off from work now?" I asked "Yep on my way home now". I looked over at all three girls looking at me "Well I have to go now so I’ll see you when I get home" I said causing Zoe to smile. "Alright love you!" he cooed into the phone making me smile "Love you too" I said hanging up the phone.

"God you haven't been together that long and you already sound like Louise and Matt!" Zoe said causing Louise to give her the sink eyes and Darcy to laugh. "Well we’ve just been friends for forever so unlike most couples there is no discover each other phase for us, we're just normal" I said looking at the glass of the shops as we walked by. "Well I think it's cute!" Louise added making me smile.

"One day you’re going to miss just have small talks like that when you two have kids" she said and I almost froze in my tracks. "Yea but that won’t be for a while" I said and Louise sighed "Can it be sooner because you two would make the cutest kids!” "Little Broe babies!" Zoe said and I slapped her arm "Shut up" I laughed walking quickly ahead of them. "BROE!" Darcy shouted and both girls started to laugh and I mocked their laugh.

~~

"You guys want to come in?" I questioned pointing to the house and they nodded. I walked up to the door and unlocked it and Ally ran to my feet. "I'm home!" I called out and sat my three bags and picked up Ally taking her into the living room. I bent over and placed her in her cat bed and watched as her blue eyes peered up at me. Then I felt a pair of hands on my hips making me snap up "Hello beautiful" Joe whispered in my ear and started to kiss down my neck. "Joe sto-" "Oh what do we have here!" Louise called out causing Joe to break away from me.

I knew I was bright red so I tried to hide my face. "Don't worry it was kind of cute" Louise said "No it was gross!" Zoe said making me laugh. "Gross!" Darcy shouted making everyone laugh. God she was so cute I just wanted to squeeze her.

She walked over to Joe and lifted her arms up and he picked her up. "PLAY!" she shouted and Joe nodded and moved her to his back and started running around making her giggle and shrike. "See daddy Joe!" Louise said in my ear and I let out a sigh. "I'm defiantly not ready and I’m pretty sure Joe isn't ready for kids yet so can you please just drop it!" I pleaded seeing Joe coming back our way. "Fine" she mumbled as Joe approached us and looked at us.

He kissed my nose making me scrunch my face up and lightly push him away. "Your turn!" he said turning around so I could take Darcy off his back. I picked her up and held her close to me "Did Joe scare you?" I teased and she nodded "Hit him!" I said and slapped my hand on Joe's chest. She reached out and hit him and Joe pretended it hurt. 

"Aw!" Louise said holding tightly onto Zoe's hand. "I think it's time for you guys to go!" I said walking over and handing Darcy to Louise. I pushed them both out the door and locked it. "What was that all about?" Joe asked pointing to the door "Nothing" I said and walked over laced our hands together. I lean in kissed him. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer making me yelp. 

My heart started to race and mind grew fuzzy. My hands trailed down and under his shirt making him jump back. "Eager are we?" he questioned making me laugh "Whatever you want to think" I replied and tried to lean back in and kiss him. But he pulled back "Can we talk first?" he asked and I sighed and nodded.

He continued to hold me close and leave little kisses all over my face. "This doesn’t feel like talking" I said and he chuckled and moved me back a little. "Sorry. Um I wanted to ask how are you doing because today was the first day you left the house I wanted to m-" "JOE!" I interrupted "I'm fine" I said taking a step closer to him and lacing our hands.

Then my phone went off and I pulled it out of my pocket and turned it off without looking at the screen. "Who was it?" Joe asked and I shrugged "I didn't look" and he sighed pulling his hands away. "Was it your mother?" he asked and I shrugged "I said I didn't look. Joe are you ok?" I asked reaching for his hand and he pulled it back.

"What's going on with you and your mother?" he asked and rolled my eyes "It's not import-" "If it's not important than tell me!" he said obliviously frustrated. "Joe just calm down I swear it's not that big of a deal!" and rolled his eyes "You said you didn't any more secrets between us!" he raising his voice making me jump "I thought you trusted me?" he said. "I DO!" I shouted back "THEN DON"T LIE TO ME ALL THE TIME! I SEE THAT YOU KEEP IGNORING YOUR MOTHER! JUST TELL ME WHY!" he shouted.

"DON'T YOU CALL ME A LIAR? AND HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU KNOW I'M IGNORING HER!" I said and he stopped talking but his breathing was still audible. "HAVE YOU BEEN GOING THOUGH MY PHONE?" I shouted and watched as he balled up his fist "SO WHAT IF I HAVE BEEN? IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE I WOULDN'T!” I took my phone of my pocket and sat it on the table by the door. "THERE YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU CAN CALL HER YOUR FUCKING SELF!" I shouted as tears started to fill my eyes and I started my up the stairs. 

 I looked back to see him still looking at the blank spot I left in the room still breathing like an animal. I could feel myself wanting to turn back around and say something, but I was so mad I couldn't. If he wasn’t going to let it go and trust me then for once in my life I was ok with sleeping alone. And I also knew when he picked up then phone I'd also be sleeping alone for a while. Because he wouldn't look at me the same.

A/N: What could this big secret be? I guess you'll have to wait to find out!

Yea sorry i'm no good at cliff hangers.

But side note I'm really sorry for taking so long to update I hope this was wothe the wait! And I really want to thank you all for 40,000 read and 700+ votes! This fanfic is growing bigger than I expected to and I'm so happy and frightened at the same time!

And if you like my writing you should go check out my other fanfic "I Friend Zoned Finn Harries" I promise it'll be good! And if you do thank you so much and if you don't oh well I still love you! And as always thank you so so much and don't forget to...

LIKE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW ME IF YOU WANT! SEE YOU SOON!X