Chapter 19

Joe's P.O.V

I rolled over and i felt something hard under me. "Joe!" i heard Brook laugh and i rolled off of her "Sorry" i said starting to chuckle and she rolled over on top of me. "This is better" she said "Your right" i said and she smiled resting her head on my chest and started to go back to sleep.

I watched as her eyes fluttered shut and her breathing became less noticeable. Her mouth suddenly hung open a little. I tucked a small piece of hair behind her ear and just watcher her sleep for a few minuets, she was just so beautiful. 

"Brook" i said and she placed a single finger on my lips "Shh! Less talk more sleep". I laughed "Brook it's time to get up" i said and she groaned resting her chin on my chest looking up at me. "It's almost noon" i said and she smiled "Almost?". I laughed and rolled her off of me and kissed her forehead "Get dressed".

I rolled out of bed and walked over to my drawers and i heard her groan then the sound of her feet hit the floor. I smiled as i saw her walk past me into the hall, i changed out of my boxers and into some actual clothes. I expected to Brook to be done by now but i could hear a small hum coming from the bathroom."Brook?" i said walking over to the hall door. "Almost done" she shouted and i rolled my eyes.

Brook's P.O.V

Nothing was working out, at all. My hair was a mess and i just didn't looked right. I sighed and just left my mess of hair fall down past my shoulders. I walked out to see Joe waiting and he smiled "Hello beautiful" and i slapped on a fake smile.

"So are you going to tell me where were going now?" i asked and he smiled "You'll see". I rolled my eyes and he grabbed my hand pulling out of the house. We went down the gravel dive way and got into his car. Well he threw in his car and almost shut my leg in the door.

"You ok Joe?" i asked and he nodded "Everything is perfect" he said with a smile. I laughed as he started the engine and started to drive. "Will you tell me now?" i asked and he laughed "Noooo" i crossed my arms like a child. "Pouting isn't going to make me tell you" and i sighed uncrossing my arms.

The whole drive was full of me begging and him laughing at me, he could be such a dickhead sometimes. But we finally pulled in front of what i had been waiting for, a pet shop. I looked over at Joe who was smiling "Really" i said obviously not impressed. "Come on" he lightly chuckled and got out of the car.

i sighed and got out of the car and walked over to Joe. He laughed kissing my cheek and placed a hand on my lower back and led me into the pet shop. I smiled when i walked in to see people with their dogs and small children running around due to excitement.

"Umm" Joe said looking around and i pointed to the sign above our head "You could use that". He looked up and i laughed "You have your blond moments" and he laughed "Shut up". He grabbed my hand and pulled me in one direction.

We walked for a minute till we got to a glass window with kittens behind them. "You brought me to look at kittens?" i said laughing and he shook his head "Pick out one". I pulled on his hand "I can't have a cat in my apartment" he sighed "This will be our cat".

Joe looked at me with raised eyebrows telling me i should be getting the message, but i wasn't. "And i have blond moments" he said and narrowed my eyes at him. "Ugh i hoped i wouldn't have to just ask. But i'm getting my own place and i was hoping you would...move in with me" his face was red and he was biting his lip nervously.

"Really?" i asked and he nodded with a smile. I looked back at the kittens and smiled weaving my eyes though the small kittens. Then my eyes settled on one all black kitten who locked eyes with me, her eyes were the most crystal blue id ever seen.

The she started to mover closer to Joe and i on the other side of the glass. She got as close as she could and started meowing at us, i fell in love with her. "That one" i said pointing at her and Joe laughed "So i take that as a yes?" he asked tuning me so we were face to face.

I nodded "If your ready, so am i" i said and he smiled pressing his lips to mine. "But" he said and looked at him confused "I need you to do one thing for me". I nodded and smiled "Anything Joe" suddenly he went from happy to serious. "I want you to go to this rehab Ive been looking at"

Joe's P.O.V

I watched as her face became hard and she started to shut down. "Fuck you" she said and moved out of my arms, i'm not gonna lie it hurt, a lot. "It's best" i said and she shook her head "Why, why do i need to go there?" she asked.

"You aren't healthy or happy" she laughed "I am happy!". I tried taking a step closer to her and she stepped back. She looked at me and i could see the tears and hurt in her eyes. I didn't think i would hurt her this much. "I'm not going to cry if that's what you think" she said coldly and i nodded "Ok". Then she walked out and i followed behind and turned her around making her look at me.

We stood there for a second neither one of us talking. "I want you to do this because i love you" i said and she rolled her eyes "So you want to get rid of me?". I honestly could not believe she thought i wanted to get rid of her, that was the last thing i wanted.

"I've looked at pictures of the girls that started where you were Brook. They missed meals here and there and soon they missed all of them. They think nobody cares about them and what they do. And i'm trying to show you i care so fucking much and you don't see it. Those girls end up with with wires and tubes going in and out of their bodies. And some don't stop and all i can think about is you and i'm so scared you won't stop. So yea i want to get rid of you for a few weeks rather than lose you forever."

My breathing was becoming irregular and her face softened a little. "It would hurt me so much if i lost you" i said knowing that would get to her. She started running her hands though her hair and i took a small step closer hoping she would let me close the distance.

She did and i got closer and closer till i wrapped my arms around her. "I really don't want to go" she said with a crack at the end. "You have a problem and i want to help fix it" i heard her whimper and she dug her head into my chest.

I felt her shaking a little telling me she was crying but trying to hold it in. "Will you go?" i asked and she pulled her head up "Can you give me a day?". I shook my head "I need to know now" i watched her face as she thought far to long for my liking.

"Brook" i said pulling he rout of her thoughts. "You have to pick" and she looked confused "Keep doing this or me". "Now?" she questioned and i nodded "Which is it going to be".

A/N: CLIFF HANGER!!!!

Vote & comment and i'll see you next chapter!x