Chapter 3

I woke up at 6:00 am the next morning. My plane to Oakland didn't leave until 9:00, but I wanted to be ready. Also, security and shit could take a while.

I dragged myself out of bed, still thinking about the events of yesterday. I then walked into the bathroom and got ready.

I straightened my hair and put on my everyday make-up. Then I walked back out to my room and put on some clothes

I picked out a black American Idiot shirt, some red skinny jeans, and all black converse high tops. I wanted my dad to know that I had a good taste in music.

My the time I had finished getting ready, it was already 7:45. I put my charger in my carry-on bag and put my earbuds in my pocket. I then got my phone and called an uber, knowing that my stepdad wouldn't be there to drive me to the airport.

When the uber arrived, I walked out he door and locked it, knowing that this would be the last time I would ever see the house.

We drove to the airport and when I got there, it was packed. Good thing my plane didn't leave for another hour anyway.

I checked my bags in and went through security with no problem, and then walked to my gate and sat down. I pulled out my earbuds and played by Green Day playlist. It had 75 songs on it, so it would probably last me the whole flight.

Once the plane was ready to board, I got on and found my seat.

"Hello and welcome aboard Southwest Airlines, this is your pilot speaking. Your flight from Pheonix, AZ to Oakland, CA will be approximately 2 1/2 hours long. Thank you for choosing our airline, and have a nice flight" the voice over the intercom said.

We took off and the flight attendant started to hand out snacks. I got some lemonade and a bag of chips. The chips were $7! Good thing I had money on the debit card my mom left me. I believe there was $5000 that she left me that got put on my account. It was the money she left me in her will.

I was really scared to meet my dad. I really hoped that he wouldn't see the bruises from the previous night.

Before I knew it, we would be landing in 30 minutes. I was on the verge of a panic attack when I got off the plane. I was told my dad would be waiting right at the gate.

The coming-on of a panic attack went away as soon as I saw him.

Hey guys!! I know this story is really shitty but it's kinda fun to imagine what having Billie as a dad would be like. And also, 30 reads... Wow people. I didn't think I would get 1 lol.
Anyway... Thanks for reading! Winter break ends soon and I go back to school on Monday. I don't know how much I'll be able to update... But yah!
❤️ ~Madi