Chapter 16

I woke up the next morning and got really excited. I was going to go guitar shopping today!! I would let Billie buy me the guitar, but I also really wanted a bass. So I would pay for that.

I got out of bed and noticed that the pain had gotten a lot better. It was still there, but it was more of a dull pain than a sharp one.

I thought to myself how long I had to wait before taking a shower. The doctor said I could take one when I got home, so I decided to. I felt really gross.

I turned in the shower and got undressed while waiting for it to heat up. Once the water was hot, I stepped in.

I washed my hair and my body, and was very careful about not hurting myself around where I got stabbed. That would suck hairy old man balls if I ripped the stitches open again.

Once I finished, I got out of the shower and dried off. I combed out my hair and then went to pick out what I was going to wear.

I picked out some black skinny jeans and a Metallica shirt. I put them on and then went into the bathroom to do my hair.

I didn't feel like straightening it so I blowdried it and put it up in a high pony tail.

I put eyeliner and mascara on and grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

When I got down there, Billie was sitting on the couch all dressed. "Oh good you're ready. I was just about to wake you up." He said and smiled. I just smiled and nodded. "So are you ready to go? We're going out to lunch first with Tré because he wanted to see you." Billie said. I smiled. "Okay. And yeah I'm ready." I said.

----skipping lunch----

We pulled into the parking lot of guitar center and I was crapping my pants. I was so excited to be getting a new guitar and bass. Tré was still with us, and he said he was going to buy me a drum set. I was still debating whether or not I would let him. Drums are expensive!

Once we got into the store, I ran to the electric guitar section. I knew exactly what I wanted.

I went over to the epiphones, and picked up Tom Delonge's signature ES-333. I didn't like Blink-182, but you can't find an ES-333 with that color. Billie then came over to me. "So I see you've picked one out. I thought you didn't like Blink." He said. "Well I don't, but this signature is like my favorite design of a guitar in the world." I said smiling. He nodded. "You can get that one then" Billie said and smiled. I walked up to the guy at the counter to give it to him to hold.

I then walked over to the basses. I wanted a Fender Precision bass, I just needed to decide what color. I ended up getting a white one with a black pick guard. I held it up to Billie and he nodded. "I'm buying that for you. I won't let you buy it." He said smirking. I just sighed and nodded, knowing I wouldn't win when it comes to him buying his kids instruments.

"Hey Madi come here! Pick out the Drums that you want." Tré called me over. "Tré I'm not letting you buy me drums! We have two sets at my house!" I said. "Well you have multiple basses and guitars at your house, and your getting some of your own." He said with a smirk. Touché Cool. I walked over.

After careful consideration, I picked out a black set of SJC's, and got the custom Dookie snare drum. I got a couple pairs of Zildjan drum sticks too.

I remembered that I need a bass amp. So I picked out a fender bass amp.

"I'm gonna get you some wall hanging stands for your guitars and bass so they'll be out of the way." Billie said, and I nodded.

We were ready to check out, and then I remembered that I would need more picks, so I got some. I didn't even look at how much everything would cost, because if I did, I would just feel worse about them buying me all the stuff.

After they paid, we loaded everything into the car and drove home.

Hey guys!!! Sorry for not updating in a while, I've been really busy. Also thanks for over 700 reads!! I never thought so many people would read this!! Anyways, have a good day/night!
Rage and love ❤️ ~Madi