Chapter 10

A couple of days had passed, and tomorrow is the day I go back to school. I was really nervous. I hated starting at new schools. I just hoped that I would make some friends easily, but that probably won't happen.
I walked downstairs to eat dinner. Billie had grilled some hamburgers, so that's what we had. I finished eating and went upstairs.
I got onto my computer and checked Twitter and Facebook. I had a bunch of new followers. Then, I went onto YouTube and watched all of the new videos that the people I subscribe to uploaded. Billie came into my room.
"Hey you seemed a little down today... What's up?" He said. I sighed. "I just don't want to start at a new school" I said. "Well, it's probably a good thing. With all the shit that's happened, you need a fresh start." "Yah you're probably right." I said. He smiled and came over to me and kissed the top of my head and hugged me. "Go to bed. You need sleep for tomorrow" he said softly. "Goodnight" I said as he walked out.

I got out of bed and walked over to my dresser and picked out a pair of exercise shorts and an old Beatles shirt. I pulled them on and went into the bathroom to take off my makeup and brush my teeth. Once I was done, I got back into bed. I just lay there. I didn't fall asleep for about an hour.

Hey peeps. I'm sorry that this is a really short chapter but I will write more later today or tomorrow. Also, thanks for over 350 reads!! This is so exciting XD
Rage and love ❤️ ~Madi