A long awaited chapter 19

I got up the next morning and got ready. I put on some black skinny jeans and a My Chemical Romance shirt. I did my makeup and hair and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

There was a note on the counter from dad.

"Good Morning princess. I just wanted to let you know that I have already left, obviously, and that I won't be home until dinner time. Text me after school and let me know if Jace can come over. Love you." the note said. I smiled to myself, hoping that Jace would be able to come over.

I ate some cereal, and grabbed my backpack and went out the door and started my walk to school.

When I got to school, I saw Jace and ran to him and hugged him.

"Hey babe, you look pretty today." He said with a smile. I blushed and kissed him. "Thanks."

We made our way to our first class together. It turns out, we have all of the same classes.

We sat down and the teacher started talking about something we obviously didn't care about. "So I kinda told my dad about you, and he said he wants to meet you. So we were wondering if you could come over for dinner?" I said.

He hesitated for a second, before nodding. "I'd love to meet my idol. But that's not the only reason I want to come over." He said, with a smile. That cheeky bastard.

The day went by very quickly, and when the last bell rang, we walked out of the school and started our walk back home. "So babe, how much do you love me?" Jace said as he pulled me into a forest area near my neighborhood. I hesitated a second before answering. "More than anything baby. Why?" I said.

He pulled me into him and kissed my neck. I could tell that he had left a hickey. I smiled to myself as he started to pull off my shirt. I stopped him. "Are you sure you want to do this? We just met." I said.

"Yes. I'm positive." He said with a smile.

He continued to take off my shirt and then he kissed me all the way from my neck to my waistband. I peeled off his shirt and stared at his perfect body. We continued to kiss as he undid my bra. I undid his pants and pulled down his boxers. Boy was he a sight! We fucked like there was no tomorrow, but I spare you the rest.

When we got back to my house, dad was waiting for us when we got inside. "Where were you guys?" He asked and my heart dropped. "I uh was talking to one of my friends." I said. He gave me a look and turned to Jace.

"So I heard you're a fan?" He said to Jace with a smile and shook his hand. "Yeah I have been since I was little. It's an honor Mr. Armstrong."

"Hey Jace, I'm Adrienne, Billie's wife." Adie said with a smile and shook his hand. Jace said hi.

We were told that dinner would be ready in about 10 minutes so we went upstairs. We sat on my bed and listened to music.
--------------------•-------------------
After dinner, Jace had to leave. So we all said our goodbyes and he left.

"So Madi, what were you guys really doing after school? Do you think that I was born yesterday and didn't notice the hickeys and the wrinkled clothes?" Dad said, and I looked down. "You're fucking 14! You can't be having sex at you age! And on top of it, you've known him for 2 days!" He yelled.

"Well I love him and that's all that matters. Haven't you ever heard of love at first sight?" I said, trying to keep my cool. "You won't be seeing him anymore. You're moving schools." He said coldly. Really? Did he really just say that? "I can't believe you! He was the one person that made me happy! He was the one person that got me out of my depression! And you had the nerve to take that away from me?" I said and started to walk upstairs. I turned and said, "I wish mom was here instead of you."

I entered my room and paced around. He took the one thing away from me that I loved, right before Christmas too! I didn't want to be alive anymore. I knew what I had to do.

I went over to my desk and pulled out some paper and a pen.

"Dear Dad, I have lost the one thing that made me happy, so I have no will to live. I hope you are happy with yourself. Love Madi." I wrote. I put the note on my bed, hoping that he would see it.

I walked into the bathroom and took out some of my old anxiety pills from the medicine cabinet. I emptied the contents of the bottle out into my mouth and swallowed them all. Then, just for good measure, I went over to my closet where I had my last blade, and slit both of my wrists. The pain was horrible, and I started to feel very dizzy. The last thing I heard was someone barge into my room.

Hey guys..... Sorry for the long wait! I've been really busy with shit and yeah.... I've technically had the whole summer to write but I go back to school in like 6 days. I'm going into high school! So the updates are gonna be very sporadic. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed. I may have cried writing this chapter.

Rage and love ❤️ ~ Madi